Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 September 2011
I had high hopes for this duvet cover and on initial inspection it seemed fine. Unfortunately, after one wash, the strength had completely gone from the material, all the seams were wobbly and the colour had not only faded (so badly that even my little daughter noticed the difference) but it had also coloured my son's underpants pink! I would highly recommend that you look for alternative Charlie & Lola bedding - however, cute this is, it isn't worth the money.
on 17 September 2011
I bought this bedding for my daughter when she went into her big girl bed, it looked nice but the material felt a bit funny...after the first wash all the black writing had run and it had to go straight in the bin. Really disappointed as my little girls loves Charlie and Lola.
on 29 January 2013
My daughter loves this (and also anything else to do with Charlie and Lola). I hate it; the quilt will not stay put inside the quilt cover, and I constantly have to rearrange the quilt to get the corners back into the corners of the quilt cover which is annoying when it's happening every day.

I know the description says it doesn't come with a sheet, but still, it would have been nice of the makers to include a sheet too, rather than have to fork out more money for an extra sheet to go with the pillowcase and quilt cover.
on 5 January 2012
The pink ran in the washing machine which was unexpected and annoying as it coloured other items. But it is of a very soft material and feels lovely on the skin.
on 5 November 2011
was slightly disappointed withe product as the material isnt very nice and it also had some missprint on it but my daughter loves it as it is her favourite show.
on 5 May 2011
...but why buy your child a duvet which says "I'm too busy to go to bed" ?
Am I the only parent on the planet whose 4 year old wants to stay up past bedtime?
on 7 April 2013
an accurate description of the duvet cover and its of good quality and washes well, a little starchy on arrival but the often are when new
on 5 August 2012
i bought the charlie and lola quilt cover for my daughter, it was nice when i put it on until i washed it and the colours ran a bit
on 28 June 2013
The duvet cover arrived promptly and is like it looks in the picture. It is very pink and our little granddaughter loves it.
on 3 November 2010
Great item and very pleased with it. My daughter will love it.
Fab seller.