Customer reviews

Pro-Tec Classic Helmet
Price:£26.59 - £55.12

on 7 November 2017
Just the job really, felt increasingly like an idiot riding to work without a helmet so decided to purchase. Very lightweight and comfortable.
on 8 October 2017
My son likes it.
on 28 October 2017
Excellent fit and very stylish. Grandson was impressed.
on 5 January 2014
My wife had been nagging me to wear a helmet when riding my bicycle for sometime, but I did not like the gaudy helmets available in local stores. This one suits me perfectly, it is well made, smart, discreet, and very comfortable to wear. Now my wife & I are happy, and of course she was right (as she always is!) to insist I wear a helmet when using my bike.
on 1 August 2011
We bought a Medium size helmet for our 12 year old, who has just started out doing scary stunts on his bmx. He is happy to wear it as it looks cool.
We are very pleased with the design, snug fit and protection. Great value for money too.

The only thing I would have liked was some extra padding to use inside helmet once it gets a bit worn.
on 27 August 2014
Fast delivery. I have a really big melon so getting an XL that fits really nice was awesome. Nice and light
on 20 October 2012
I needed a hat for cycling a city bike and this does the job. I have a larger than average head and so needed a good size and comfortable fit. This does both - and a kid crossing the road in front of me turned and said "great hat" It gets noticed :-)
on 23 October 2015
Not very comfortable after around two months of use as the inside of the helmet started to perish. I ended up throwing it away and using another helmet. Shame as it was good to wear for the first two months.
on 1 October 2011
Good as described! very good product! it's robust, neat and very visible in the dark. recommendable, and the price seems very reasonable.. for your safety that is.
on 30 July 2014
Very pleased with this lightweight helmet. It's a great fit and is very comfortable.