on 10 February 2011
I wanted a bean bag for 9-11 yr olds, which would fit in a limited space, but which was big enough for the kids to sit comfortably on. This just about does it, although the kids may outgrow it in the next year or two. The quality seems good and no problems to date. To update, over 2.5 years on, the bean bag is still regularly used (now by a 13yr old) and still doing a great job!
on 25 May 2012
The bean bag is good size for a child, could accommodate two small
children. nice colour and robust quality for children's use.
on 7 December 2012
Very well made, nice material and the right size for an eight year old.
Wouldn't be large enough for an older child though.
on 22 June 2011
I have bought this product for my 2 yrs old son. He loved it. They delivered the product very quick it wa in the box ready for use.
on 23 August 2014
Excellent chair - well made and tough. My 9 year old daughter loves it!
on 7 January 2016
I bought three of these for my granddaughters Christmas in 2015. They are ages 3, 6 and 7. They love them and each got their favourite colour. Before choosing and purchasing the Kids Hi-bags their parents suggested bags which can be wiped clean and kids can take out in the summer. Practical and fun! So far so good! Given four stars as its early days however I look forward to giving another star for sturdiness in the future (although they do seem very sturdy at present).
on 10 October 2013
This was going to be put away as a Christmas present for my son, but I just couldn't resist giving it to him now. My little boy is 20 months old and he loves it! He has been lying on it watching his cartoons since I gave it to him. Very, very strong fabric and very vibrant colours. I am sure this bean bag will last for a long time. Definitely worth the money.
on 2 December 2013
Great additional seat. Really comfy, my toddlers love it! It is also easy to keep clean- just wipe it with a sponge and all the stains are gone. Great color. I have just order another one.
on 15 January 2014
Best suited for toddlers - 8 year old but can accommodate an adult at a stretch! Well made in a heavy-duty fabric that can be used outdoors in the summer.
on 8 July 2014
Turned up when it said it would and is a good quality product. Very happy with it. Bought for my 8yr old son and is sturdy and wipe clean!