Customer reviews

H.I.V.E. 6: Zero Hour
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.39

on 27 December 2012
This is one of the best series I have ever read, they just get better and better, think James Bond but if he were at school learning to be a villian instead meets mallory towers, all the innocence of a kids book where the kids can be the heros but in a modern and up to date setting. I am 30 and i have read the whole set and the new one due out in 2013 is on pre order and I am counting down! I often find kids books better than adult ones as i enjoy the innocence of them compared to adult books i would rather it be about the adventure of the story.

these books are fast paced and utterly addictve
on 28 October 2013
I purchased this book among with others in the series for my grandsons when they come to visit, as the classic 'Disney stories' are now far too young a read for them. I think they appreciated having something more of their own age to read at bedtime, and are the sort of books they read from their school libraries. So yes, I think they were a good buy.
on 20 February 2015
It's really reviewed by my 9 yr old but he said it was exciting and it's enough of a good read to keep him glued to it!! Can't fault that!
on 4 February 2015
Amazing book couldn't put it down took me three days to read. It was like watching one of those best-selling films but instead a book. It's funny, entertaining, sad, happy and amazing characters. All those readability out there have to read this series.
on 25 April 2015
wow what a great story, I am just on the last of the current issues and can't wait for the next.
on 4 June 2015
A really interesting and well written series of books.
on 11 April 2013
I loved this book. Was a great read and would highly recommend it to anyone. Couldn't stop reading the book.
on 26 February 2014
continues the adventures of Otto Wing Raven et al in the same supercharged vein. Well written, pacey and with nice development of the character backstories. Ideal for filming
on 23 November 2014
as good as the rest per 10yo son
on 22 December 2015
I am loving the Hive series at the moment. I plan on following it to the end.