on 30 June 2012
I bought the spiral speedway because my son adores Disney's Cars and I also hoped that my son could also race his other die cast cars down it, which are pretty much a standard size wherever you buy them. However, the toy is much smaller than I expected and other cars get wedged and stop on the narrow track. There are 2 very small Disney cars that come with it - McQueen and Francesco. But my son gets a little bored just racing the same two small cars (also likely to get lost or misplaced and you cannot replace them which renders the track useless) You can't even find other Disney cars in the same size for some variety. I wouldn't recommend buying this toy.
on 23 June 2012
sturdy, durable, strong
bought for my 4yr olds birthday & he loves it.
you'd think it would get dull after a few goes but the simple-ness is brilliant.
I could do without the sound effects but he likes them...
a good buy.
on 22 October 2013
My grandson of 3 years loved this toy. He played with it for hours when he received it.
I loved it as there was nothing to build or put together unlike other "cars" toys that were purchased.
The box was very cheaply done as it only covered the base of the toy!
My grandson received 3 toys from the "cars" series and they all came in a million pieces which is very annoying considering the price paid for these toys.
on 7 June 2012
my son really seems to enjoy playing with this toy. he's 2 and it didnt take him 2 mins to get the idea. easy enough for him to use.Also it comes fully assembles, always nice! Only downside is you have to pull the little lever up, before pressing it down to race, to get it to make sounds. overall a great buy for any young cars fan and it is very well made in comparison to other toys of the same type but it does loose its novelty after a while. I'd say my son was the right age but i think an older child would be bored. oh yes, francesco does always seem to win? hmm...
on 6 October 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my grandson who loves Disney cars. He loves playing with it and racing the two cars against each other. Loves hearing the voices also. Great buy.
on 21 October 2013
I got the Cars 2 Spiral Speedway as a birthday present for my son's 3rd birthday. He is still enjoying it and very durable for heavy handed kids.
on 28 June 2013
Great!!! My 2 yr old son loves it and plays with it for hours by him self.....great gift .
Thank you - will do business again.
on 8 January 2014
This was just ok thought a bit expensive though for what you get and you need to build it saying that i think the kids like it
on 9 July 2014
all as described -ok
on 28 August 2013
You would have thought that fisher price would have the sense to make something that all small die cast cars could race on too? Only the tiniest lightening McQueen and Francesco come with it and are the only cars that can use it as they are so small. Francesco ALWAYS wins.

See one answered question