Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 11 December 2010
After "Guitar Gangsters and Cadillac Blood", it was difficult to imagine that this band could get any better - but they could! If you like their special blend of metal/country/rockabilly, then BUY THIS ALBUM! You will not be disappointed!
on 1 June 2013
this is an album that is just fantastic ,lots of great songs , driving beats , and a variation of styles , there is punk , blues , rock ,ska all fused into this sound and it all works , truly a great album .
on 11 February 2014
Enjoyed this cd, biggest bugbear that a few of the tracks sound a bit samey. Bit poppy other times rock other times metal. Maybe too modern sounding for me as I prefer the 'classic rock' sound
on 30 August 2013
just got into this band and love everything they do, their latest cd is the best so far and cant wait to see them in October, I'll be the oldest bloke there, but rock has no age limit!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2015
My fave album by them, really cool music which is actually different to alot of rock-y bands. They're metal mixed with country mixed with elvis. Its an odd mix but certainly works
on 1 November 2013
I love this album, there isn't a song that I don't like on here. It's the first volbeat album I have brought and judging by this one I'm going to need to get the rest of them.
on 19 August 2013
A brilliant album by an excellent band, it's good to get into a new band such as volbeat. Their style of music is unbelievable cannot wait to see them live
on 28 April 2014
I love the beat, the guitar play and the vocals. They have quite a unique sound and this is the most played CD in my collection over the last few weeks.
on 19 September 2013
New to these but wish I'd have listened to them years ago. Refreshingly different and some very catchy tunes. Great guitars and all round powerful sound.
on 6 June 2014
All I can say is that I love this album there isnt a song I dont like. I will be buying the rest of volbeat's albums without a doubt.