on 4 September 2011
As a climber, a harness is arguably the most important piece of kit you need. The Edelrid Jay does not disappoint at any stage. From brand new, it is comfortable and well made. It has 4 gear loops which I feel is plenty for trad climbing, and at no stage have I felt anything but complete confidence with this piece of equipment.
The colour is vibrant and makes the harness easy to find in the bottom of a ruck sack or hold all.
Comfort and functionality come together perfectly.
I have recommended this product to friends and heartily back such a great brand.
on 25 January 2013
Amazing piece of kit. Nice, comfy and cheap, what else do you need?
Having improved quite a bit over the last few months, i thought i needed a harness better than my old camp one.
Came to amazon and found this edelrid jay harness. Came just in time before xmas and boy what an amazing item. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Follow the size chart as its very accurate. I use it outdoors as well as indoors. 4 big loops for your gear, just perfect...
on 13 February 2014
I am a beginner climber and I couldn't ask for an easier harness to start with. Lots of equipment straps so it can grow with my ability

See one answered question