Camelbak Antidote Reservoir - Blue, 100 oz/3 Litre
Size: 100 oz/3 Litre|Colour: Blue|Change

on 16 June 2017
Did everything that the professional reviewers indicated it would. I bought this to replace a cheaper unit which was provided with a non-CamelBak haversack (the seal of which had failed). More expensive than some of the 'copies', but you get what you pay for in terms of functionality and reliability. The click drink tube removal works very well. The screw cap water filler takes a little bit of screwing on when full of water and the arrow on the filler cap could be more visible. The plastic arms that open out to keep the hydration pack open when empty to dry out the interior don't really work. The bite valve works very well. Not had any leakage issues whilst in use. All the comments regarding minor issues are outweighed by the overall quality which reflects the price. Amazon one-click as usual hassle free.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2017
another awesome piece of kit form Camelbak

great mouth bite, large opening for filling but also perfect for cleaning & drying after use. ( can fit your hand in to dry out last remaining droplets)
2 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2013
I've used Camelbaks for years now, but bought a new one because I needed an insulated hose and the new hoses have the new click-on connectors on them (instead of just pushing onto the outlet like they used to). The latest design has a number of improvements - the lid is easier to open and close (needs only a quarter turn), the new connectors feel more secure but also more versatile than before, and the internal divider in the reservoir gives it a bit more structure and makes it easier to fill.

Overall, a worthwhile upgrade.
7 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2016
Does what it says on the tin! I'd recommend storing empty in the freezer and cleaning with bicarbonate of soda every now and then to prevent any weird tastes or gunk build up. I used it in my backpack at glastonbury festival and it was great to have a drink without having to unclip a water bottle. I found myself drinking much more often when I had it on me which can only be a good thing if on a long hike! Looking forward to using it again in the lake district!
on 23 September 2014
I have a CamelBak HAWG NV (2012 version) which uses this reservoir. After one year of light usage it developed a slow leak around one of the seals, so I bought this as a replacement. Whilst the one I have from Amazon is still going strong, I'm only giving this item 3 stars as the identical original one didn't last very long and £30 is a lot of money for a small plastic bag with a drinking tube on it. That said, I would buy this again as I expect the 'knock off' versions are going to be worse.
on 17 June 2013
I decided to go for the 2 litre version as that would give me enough water for a good day out.

The large opening makes it easy to fill & the closure simple to use. It fits neatly into my rucsac with the hose plenty long enough to locate in a convenient position on the chest strap of the rucsac.

It also fitted nicely into my (very) old camelbak rucsac so can be used when all I need is water on my back.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to carry water for whatever reason.

I guess the only downside is that if it punctured, that would be the end of it, but for a little over £20 not exactly a bank breaker.
on 12 March 2014
I have now used this a few times and it does the job well, fill it up and attach the drinking hose and away you go. The hose can be detached at the point where it hooks at the bottom, which make it easier to hook up and clean.

The mouth piece is also quite good, much easier to get a drink than others I have used and belive you can get replacements on amazon too.

Not sure about the fold out fin things that supposedly help it dry though!
on 1 August 2017
was a replacement for previous lost bladder, genuine camelback, thanks
One person found this helpful
on 2 September 2013
Bit tricky to open as it is kind of stiff and resulted in a few spillages. You have to be careful not to overfill it as it can leak. Took this with me to Kilimanjaro, did the job and kept me rehydrated! Good size too as it can be manouvered into small backpacks.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2016
Excellent product - easy to clean, though it doesn't need that much. Keeps water cool and holds a good amount. Essential for long rides. So far holding up well to the day to day abuse of riding as well.