Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 January 2011
Firstly can I just say I love Duffy and was so excited to get her second album, however I have to say I was a little dissappointed when I listened to it.
I like the majority of the songs but the entire playlist is only just over half an hour long, as there are only 10 tracks and although there was only 10 on Rockferry the brilliance of the album meant it could be listened to on repeat.
I would still recommend this to Duffy fans but I don't think it will be as sucessful as Rockferry.
on 16 May 2011
I like this album. It is different from Rockferry, moved in a slightly different direction, but still a good album, after all Duffy is that amazing voice.
on 6 January 2011
Loved Duffy's first double album, hard act to follow. She's done it though. All narrative songs, only one I didn't like. Particularly love 'Breath Away'.
on 1 December 2010
After such an explosive Rockferry album, i was, probably like most Duffy fans really excited to see the release of Endlessly album which to me personally is such a let down. Nothing catchy and feel a little fed up i never got the chance to listen to it 1st before buying it. Not for me but, it may grow on me after a few more listens. Such a come down after such a great 1st album
on 22 June 2015
fantastic album
on 5 November 2014
given as a gift
on 17 April 2011
Endlessly

Disappointing follow up to her debut album. The songs in general are good but way too over-produced. So are Duffy's vocals, it's as if the production team have made her voice a caricature of itself. Too much vibrato and too much warbling. Her vocals really let this album down. Shame that Duffy's purity seems to have been lost.
on 21 January 2011
I adore Duffy and her voice, but this album is dull dull dull. The lyrics are hackneyed, mawkish drivel. Most of the songs are out of her range, making her (otherwise lovely) voice sound awful. Endlessly, as the title song, is the only passable track on the entire album. Very much hope she can come back from this.
on 11 September 2016
Good quality.
on 7 March 2011
Loved the first album and saw her in concert which was great. This album lacks substance. Her voice is strangled and has no depth. I struggled to listen to it and I'm not sure it will ever get played again. :-(