Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 May 2017
Turn it up + bonus tracks, for the same price as just Turn it up! Bargain!
on 9 November 2016
OK thanks
on 1 January 2011
The new album from Pixie Lott and it's definitely enhanced. 10 extra tracks, some of which previously released on iTunes, but nevertheless a fantastic album. I bought her first album and I couldn't wait for this one. The best tracks on the album are Catching Snowflakes, Coming Home, Without You and Can't Make This Over, although I love every single one. Real good mix as well of ballads and some dancey-pop type tunes. Really good.
on 29 December 2010
Despite being the third edition of Pixie Lott's album, it is a really great album. The stand out songs on this album for me personally are 'Broken Arrow', 'Catching Snowflakes', 'Coming Home', 'Jack' and 'Use Somebody'. I haven't come across a song so far that I've disliked, which is pretty amazing I have to say.

If you're thinking about buying this album, don't panic about the Explicit tag, I've thoroughly checked the album and there is nothing explicit about it. I have no idea why both Amazon.co.uk and iTunes have marked it as explicit, unless of course I'm missing something.
on 26 February 2011
I purchased this on the back of "mama do"; and on first listen was somewhat disappointed. HoweverHaving stuck with it, I have to say that it's rather good. A mixture of styles but basically well crafted tunes.
on 27 December 2010
Let's face it Pixie LOtt is no Rihanna but after the strength of her singles i was intrigued to hear the rest of the album so hearing it was being repackaged wth 10 extra songs i thought must have xmas present and although nothing too overtly original its a solid pop album with more than just filler or singles i did expect it to be more boys and girls and less gravity type songs but i must say on the strength of this i do look forward to album #2.
VINE VOICEon 8 February 2017
This was a real surprise. I was expecting a typical chart-pop, bubble gum affair with a couple of up tempo songs followed by a lot of average fillers. I couldn't be more wrong. The album is packed with exceptional ballads and deft, lovely catchy songs. If an American artist produced an album like this she'd be lauded from the rooftops. I can honestly say I am now a fan, never thought I would!
on 26 November 2010
This new edition of Turn It Up is great for anyone who loves Pixie Lott. An amazing amount of bonus tracks, enough to make another disc (except they have simply been added in to the end).
on 26 December 2011
I came across Pixie Lott one evening shift at work whilst listening to the radio. I was totally surprised, kind of expecting her to be another one of the same old 'pop artists', but she is absolutely brilliant. I could listen to her voice all day and the songs on this album really show it off as well. Great album. There aren't any songs that I don't like, I definitely have not started skipping any yet. Stand out tracks for me are 'Mama do' 'Cry me out' and 'Jack'. Great album.
on 5 February 2012
Bought as a pressy for me as id wanted it for so long, based on her song "cry me out" which i loved.
The rest of the album is a huge let down, the songs dont show off her voice at its best, i think some poor choices of song style were made, especially when you know what she can do re "cry me out". Its a real shame as i thought she had a great voice with a very dfferent sound. She is clearly capable of some great stuff but most of this album did not have it for me.