Format: Audio CD|Change

Good variety of songs.
on 25 April 2017
Brilliant choice!
on 8 April 2017
Brilliant value for the money,I've bought two of these now,Impressed with everything too be honest,great speedy delivery
on 1 January 2011
My family and I are huge karaoke fans and I have previously purchased cd+g discs for £12-£15 for approx 20 songs! So when I first saw this series of discs I thought "Bargain but must be too good to be true" but I ordered 6 different titles and was over the moon with them all.
For those not in the know cd+g discs have the music (backing music no main vocals) and also the graphics that put the words on the screen of karaoke machines.
100 great songs with the graphics for a bargain price make these discs an absolute must for karaoke fans!
on 14 June 2011
Better value than many karaoke discs - lots of songs for the money. My wife and I have spent many hours having fun. The content may not be the "originals" and I think they are still high enough quality for most people to be happy with. WE CERTAINLY ARE :) and have purchased many more CD+G discs from 100 HITS.
on 1 April 2017
10-10
on 27 January 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter for Xmas was a bit concerned as to the quality as it was a lot cheaper than others I've seen but shouldn't have worried it is perfect. Would definitely recommend this to others.
on 24 January 2013
I bought this for my son for christmas to use with his karaoke machine. We took it to a friends house for new years eve and everyone had great fun.
on 22 November 2013
Loads of good songs, we had fun singing them would recommend buying them.
Great price great for christmas present GREAT
on 14 January 2014
This was a great karaoke cd, my family enjoyed it very much, really good songs and good value.Would buy similar.