Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 April 2014
The fact that there are 100 songs on these albums says it all. It is good value for money. Remember these are karaoke discs so don't buy it if you don't have a karaoke player as some people seem to have done. The music quality is very near to the original songs so the musicians that play the backing tracks are of a very high standard. Buy this CD if you are planning a karaoke event.
on 18 July 2013
I have used these tracks for karaokie and just backing tracks for my singing and at this price they are unbeatable and well worth the money. I am now ordering some more in the series as I think they are excellent value for money
on 27 December 2011
bought this on behalf of a friend who is big into kareoke and she is very please with it and it has the words on screen too.
on 14 June 2011
Better value than many karaoke discs - lots of songs for the money. My wife and I have spent many hours having fun. The content may not be the "originals" and I think they are still high enough quality for most people to be happy with. WE CERTAINLY ARE :) and have purchased many more CD+G discs from 100 HITS.
on 26 January 2011
This 5 disc set, is great value, and has many good 60's hits.. although quite a few of them are repeated on other discs of the same make - i.e 100 girl's karaoke hits for example.. so make sure you check the contents list first - I didn't!!
on 16 February 2014
Love all the old 60's music just my era but young ones like these on karaoke too can go back in time and remember my youth as I still feel the same age as I was then ah ah
on 29 December 2015
My first CD+G package so pretty pleased with my new karaoke experience. As ever with boxed sets, there are some choices on the disks that do not hit the spot but great value for money and - as a guitarist that learned to play in the 60s - a great nostalgic trip through some numbers I had not heard, let alone played, for so many years. The sound of the backing tracks is a bit dated, later versions have better instrumentation and playing, but all in all a good buy.
on 23 April 2016
Absolutely love this CD. Very fast delivery. I have purchased the whole range as i love the different song combinations each CD had. Great value for money product. No problems with any of the CDs. Recommend highly.
on 12 July 2014
Brilliant, a defo for strolling down memory lane.
on 14 October 2014
Used this for the over 60s club Sixties Dinner & Dance. It went down great and a good laugh for a generation not used to karaoke shows.