on 12 January 2012
Terrible product - don't buy as a waste of money! We bought this for our 2.5 year old daughter for Christmas (2011)as thought it would make brushing teeth time a bit more fun. After just after 2 weeks of use its bristles were splayed and falling out as if it were 2 months old. Have gone back to a 'normal' child's toothbrush (Sainsburys or Boots) which we usually buy and are far superior in quality. Luckily she didn't react too badly as had got quite attached in the few weeks of use. It was explained that she had worn out the brush with all her good brushing!Additionally as another reviewer has said the toothbrush doesn't fit very well into its hole in the holder, enough to help it stand up as the Peppa Pig figure supports it also, but it is very vague.
on 25 January 2013
I've just recently ordered this toothbrush, fast delivery even with all the snow. I'm disappointed as its not the same as in the picture it's completely different with no stand or figure I'm only not bothering to send it back because my little boy seems to like it! Haven't used it yet lets hope itl stay in tack!
on 1 October 2012
A nice little pink toothbrush with a pepper pig character to hold it, my little girl loves this in fact since she lost her previous toothbrush I bought another so now she has too pepper characters and one brush...
on 18 September 2011
2 year old is obsessed with peppa pig so i thought it would be nice to buy her this to make her enjoy brushing her teeth more. she absolutely loves it... the only problem i found is its not a very good toothbrush holder and the hole is so small and not deep enough and it just falls out when she tries to put her tooth brush away. we resorted to putting the tooth brush in our family holder, and she just plays with the peppa pig holder instead.. but she doesnt mind.
on 31 December 2012
Bought for my grand daughter who is a massive fan of peppa pig.
I think this will encourage her to clean her teeth every night without too much hassle.
Thank you.
on 28 December 2012
My daughter has really enjoyed this toothbrush and stand. The toothbrush has finally gone in the bin, but the stand lives on and is used for other purposes.
on 23 November 2011
Slightly smaller than I thought it would be. Packaging lovely though and delivered in good time. An excited little girl was most impressed!
on 1 February 2013
my grandaughter now cleans her teeth since she had bought pepper pig tooth brush I would recomande it to all
on 8 October 2013
really great item got the collection now has i been looking for these for awhile so am really happy vvvv
on 13 August 2015
Get your kids to clean their teeth with peppa . What's not to like