on 16 May 2011
Very comfortable chairs only small problem the device for locking the chair into your chosen recline position is a little flimsy and easily slips out of place. Having said that, the same product was available at our local garden centre for double the cost so from Amazon, we feel it is excellent value for money and have recommended it to several friends who have subsequently made purchases.
0Comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2013
Amazing chair,,easy to use,very confortable.
I am using as a reflexology chair and taking sun in my garden. Easy to move because it`s very light weight.
on 2 August 2012
I am a large lady so I wanted a nice big sturdy chair. This one is perfect, it is big and very strong but still folds up quite small and is easy to use.
on 7 August 2012
I ordered this for my patio and was not expecting such a high quality product. It is very comfortable, good quality and came fully assembled. I couldn't be happier
on 28 May 2012
I ordered one of these chairs last Thursday evening and it arrived today (Monday)- very quick postage i thought and i got an email to say what day it would arrive which was handy.

I must say, this chair is so comfy whether you want to sit down or lay down, both postitions are good and the chair is very easy to recline and come back up again.

I am 39 weeks pregnant and it was lovely to have a nice comfortable seat to have a rest in this morning.

I would definitely recommend this chair. I saw the same chair on some other websites for a lot more money too.
on 7 May 2014
Arrived very quickly from Vinsani, the sellers. The cardboard box looked rather battered with loose tape etc and
I opened it with a degree of trepidation. However all was intact and undamaged. A sheet of basic pictorial instructions are included but it took me a few moments to work out what
the two plastic rings under the armrests were for. I presumed thet were some sort of
locking mechanism but was hesitant to apply too much pressure in case they broke. A lot of other reviews had
mentioned faulty broken locking mechanisms with teeth. They cannot be referring to this model which is labelled
as the BB-FC114G on the box. Eventually sorted out the locking mechanism which is simple and effective.
One has to pull the rings firmly down towards the ground which wedges the sliding mechanism preventing movement.
In my book, simple is good, less chance of things going wrong. The chair can be locked in any position and the headrest cushion can be moved higher or lower as required.
The end of the armrests is widened and rounded which is a good idea as one can apply additional pressure here
to help change position. It is comfortable on the hand and provides some grip.
All in all it looks like a well constructed product for the price and is comfortable but only time will tell so will update in the future. My chair has a black breathable fabric and
a grey tubular frame.
I hope this may have been helpful as I see that a lot of the present reviews for this product go back a few years.
Please note this review is for the Hamble chair code BB-FC114G as there are many similar looking and almost identical products around.
on 4 May 2013
I purchased a Textoline chair from another supplier last year and was very pleased with it. I ordered what I thought was advertised as the same chair but there are many differences and it is of far cheaper manufacture.

Also, the photo shows as silver frame chair (which led me to beileve it was the same as my previous chair) but when it came it had a black frame.

The locking mechanism is very stiff and hard to apply, not that it does anything when it is locked as the chair justs moves position every time you do.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 9 April 2015
These are great quality reclining chairs/loungers. The frame is a very solid, but lightweight, tubular steel with really strong hinges. The chair opens up and folds out very easily but it is very solid and study once you fix it in the required position. You can select more or less any angle from almost upright to almost flat. It does not have a ratchet so there are no pre-set positions. You just lift the locking rings under the armrests, move the chair to whatever position you want then pull the rings up and the whole thing locks in position. It is a really clever and functional design. The chair itself is very comfortable with a pre-fixed head support that you can move up and down to suit your height - again a really clever feature. The material is a kind of strong breathable webbing that is obviously weatherproof, unlike fabric/textile loungers that can easily get wet and mouldy. I bought two of these chars and paid about £30 each on Amazon. The same chairs are selling at £60 at my local garden centre. I thoroughly recommend them at that price.
Update: I bought two of these chairs Spring 2015. I stored them in my garden shed all winter and am now using them again summer 2016. Despite some hard wear and rough use the two chars are just as good as new. They have taken everything that summer can throw at them from barbeque sauce to children using them as a trampoline. Neither chair shows any wear at all. I though they were strong and ruggedly built when they first arrived and they have certainly stood the test of time. I recommend them as much as ever.
on 13 July 2013
Item arrived promptly. Unpacked & locking teeth situated on arm had come off one side. Closer inspection showed that the metal rivets holding it had snapped. Contacted seller who basically insinuated it was my fault & tough. I replied & now he seems to be ignoring me. Amazon are sorting. I would not purchase anything from them & warn others to avoid
on 11 July 2013
This product is unfit for sale and their customer service is nothing short of arrogant. The product broke on its second use but Bargain Warehouse said it was my fault and refused point blank afterwards to get involved in any correspondance. PLEASE STEER CLEAR! You have been warned.

******************TERRIBLE DESIGN AND WEAK PARTS************