on 3 April 2017
Excellent thank you
on 6 April 2017
Excellent replacement power supply. Reasonably priced and delivered quickly.
on 6 March 2017
It does just what we required it to do.
on 6 March 2011
Basic design fault is that the cable is too flimsy as it comes out of the block and easily damages, which is why I've had to buy this. I have reinforced this section with duck tape to make it more robust.
on 18 November 2011
Good connection, I have had no problems at all for over 6 months. It does the job as advertised. I am baffled why the previous one failed.
on 5 April 2013
Excellent service and product arrived on time easy transaction.
Keep the cost of batteries down would recommend anyone who has one of these radios this is a must purchase
on 25 December 2014
The original power supply cable supplied with my Pure One Classic radio broke so I bought this as a replacement. It works perfectly.
on 29 January 2016
I recommend this power cable, I have to say that it is superior to the one originally supplied as it is sturdier.
on 3 December 2015
This power supply works fine with my PURE One Classic DAB Radio - exactly what I needed.
on 9 May 2011
After 3 years service the cable pulled out of the block of the original charger, so we sought a replacement. This is a cheap and cheerful and effective product. Does the job fine. No frills, but what do you want for this sort of money? Worked no problem and is going strong. No problems in recommending this product. Delivery was prompt also.

See one answered question