HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 1 February 2014
I bought this watch because I got a bee in my bonnet after seeing someone wearing a watch like this. I thought it was really nice.
I hunted all over and eventually looked on amazon where I found the exact watch. I was pleasantly suprised at the price of it and also the nice size. It was not huge and also not too tiny. It has kept the time perfectly and although I don't actually wear a watch that often it is great when I do. I like to be able to see the time easily and not try to quess the time as with my previous watch.
It is fun, sporty and generally a nice watch. I think it looks more expensive than it is and great for both men and woman and probably also younger (teens).
on 13 September 2017
stopped after 3 months
on 25 August 2011
Works fine, is simple and unfussy, and is cheap - pretty much everything I was looking for. Previously had the all-black version which was also fine, until the battery died, and I decided that I might as well just buy a new watch as the old one was getting a little tatty.

The only reason I've knocked a star off this is because the window is made out of fairly soft plastic which scratches and becomes fuzzed over time - glass or a harder plastic would probably have been a better design choice, although I'm guessing that would also add to the price. Personally I'm quite happy buying a new one of these every year or 2.
on 18 January 2012
Title says it all - ordered it on Wednesday evening, arrived on Friday morning. It fits well on me (a 20 year old bloke with standard wrist size, whatever that looks like) and is perfect for work, which is why I bought it. The orange-on-black spruces it up a bit, and although it clearly isn't designed to last you for many years to come, its made well enough and is durable enough to last for at least a year, can take a few knocks (as I can vouch for already). If you want a cheap, average watch to knock about in - and fancy a nice splash of orange into the bargain - then this will do the job. Five stars because it does what its supposed to.
on 20 October 2010
received the orange watch this morning, well done Amazon on a very speedy delivery!!This watch is superb, & very good value for money. It is comfortable, looks much more expensive than it really is!!The orange face is clear, the watch itself is lightweight.
With a name like Casio on the face you cannot go wrong!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 September 2013
Great little (and I mean little) watch that I bought for my wife to wear to the stables. Very slim, very lightweight, easily fastened plastic strap, good bright orange face which shows up the black hands very well.
The strap is not long enough to accommodate thick wrists, so bear that in mind if you are thinking of buying - ideal for my wife though.
Recommended as a very good basic watch
on 23 September 2011
Bought this for my teenage son for school. No nonsense, practical watch, easy to read, but with a bright coloured face, giving it a modern, funky twist. Good value with a bit of personality!
on 25 April 2013
A brilliant, cheap, watch. Because it's cheap expect, in time, for the strap to break, the glass to scratch, the winder to come off, or some other such disaster. In the meantime revel in a great looking, easy to read example of great design. And don't moan. If you want infallibility pay for a g shock. Don't be put off those who say this is too small to b
on 12 January 2011
A gift for my 18 year old son who lost his £120 watch. Massive contrast and he could have put it straight in the bin! He loves it!!! Bang on trend. It looks great and far more expensive than it actually is. Probably smaller than I thought it would be but slim neat and fun. A bargain.
on 15 November 2010
this watched a arrived promptly from amazon. its a nice lightweight simple watch with a cool orange face. really like it. if you want something a bit different from the standard white face version i recommend this watch.