on 5 August 2014
Maroon 5 were one of the first bands I loved when I was 10-11 years old, upon hearing 'This Love' and 'She Will Be Loved' on the radio from their explosive debut Songs About Jane I knew I would listen to this band forever, and no matter how crazy my music taste will get you can't beat some good pop-rock.

Now I loved their first two albums but hated Overexposed (with the inclusion of 'One More Night' which is a banger) and with Hands All Over I could see where they fell off and became Adam Levine & Co rather than Maroon 5. Now the first three tracks on this album ('Misery', 'Give A Little More' and 'Stutter') are straight up classic M5 tracks with bounce and melody's you'll be singing all day and because of this I assumed the album would continue in a strong fashion. But when the so called top single, 'Never Gonna Leave This Bed', started I so the album decline very quickly.

I know the subject of M5 songs have never varied that much but the combination of insanely funky music and Levine's soaring vocals have always counter that, but on Hands All Over even the music gets a bit samey and boring after a while. It then perks up again with the title track but then descends into boring, easy-radio tunes that are more like lift music. Though this album has been a disappointment I an hopeful for their fifth album coming out in September, I hope the boys can lift themselves again.

Essential Tracks:
Misery
Give A Little More
Stutter
Hands All Over
on 12 October 2011
I heard the single Moves like Jagger on MTV way back in july/august and I instantly wanted the album it was on, however, it wasnt released. I love the sound of Maroon 5, I had heard their music before but never purchased any of their music. I really love the distinctive voice the lead vocalist Adam Levine has, I cant believe I havent bought their music before!! I really do like most genres of music, however, I love dancing too and when I hear a good tune I cant help but start dancing around the house!! This one was one of those, it got recorded on Sky and rewound by my daughter and myself several times in a row, singing to the top of our voices!! It really does have the feel good factor about it, to me it should hit number one spot but we shall see. I saw some people put it down saying it was dance gone wrong and all sorts. I dont agree, it is a smiley tune and music is supposed to make you happy, this does just. So with much anticipation I made a pre-order for the upcoming album, and I got my "Moves like Jagger" now and another fantastic 13 songs to boot!! It was worth the wait and now all my freinds are just getting into this song, so hopefully they will buy and appreicate the album as much as my family and I do. I always like to diversify my collection and this is a moment in time to be captured, when all the world is falling apart this album will make you sing along and smile and know that life is for living! Fingers crossed it gets to number one!!
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2016
One of my favourite Maroon 5 albums, this version includes 'Moves Like Jagger'. I don't think there's a track on the album I don't like, it's a feel good, catchy mixture of several different genres.
on 23 July 2017
I've had this as a download for ages but wanted a hard copy to go with my collection. It has always been a great album.
on 6 April 2017
Great album
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2018
Xmas present
on 9 April 2018
fab
on 17 February 2013
Purchased this on the back of indifferent reviews. However I found it appealing with a more relaxed feel than previous recordings. There are also 3 additional tracks all very different with the hit 'Moves like Jagger' doesn't seem to fit in with the overall feel of the album but is a great song in its own right, 'out of goodbyes' which has a definate country feel and the cover of 'crazy little thing called love' which being a long time Queen fan was a bonus although didn't quite hit it for me. Stand out tracks are 'never gonna leave this bed', 'I can't Lie' and 'Misery' in my opinion.

A great purchase i feel.
on 12 February 2015
Not as good as their other CD's, I really only like a few tracks on it. All the other albums by this band are better than this one. Has 4 tracks that I like but feel I want more from them.
on 13 October 2017