Format: DVD|Change

on 25 June 2013
I think Curious George is underrated! As a mum of 2 little girls I'm sometimes dismayed by the television directed towards their age groups - the sickly political-correctness-gone-mad and the mind-numblingly-plot-free-drivel! George is just 'nice'. Lovely stories, nice characters, realistic message, attractive cartoon, rather groovy backing music, lots to giggle (and think) about and my girls love it! They don't watch lots of tv but I like what little they watch to be of some quality and this fits the bill perfectly.
on 10 December 2010
This has been my Sons favourite film all year. I taped it off the TV last Christmas and have last been able to buy a copy. We have watched this over and over again and neither of us are bored - im 35, he has just turned 4!!! Any fan of curious George, or nice cheerful cartoons, will love it.
on 26 July 2014
My three year old daughter is fanatical with Curious George so buying this DVD was a must for us. I’ve watched it with her and I have to say, it’s a very good tale. George and the Man with the Yellow Hat are great as usual and it’s a very entertaining movie. Perfect for the family but more importantly, perfect for a fan of Curious George!
on 20 April 2011
The first Curious George movie was great. The second, not as good. This one, though, is much better than the sequel and even a long time after Christmas my kids still prefer this one! Highly recommended.

But be aware that you'll be stuck with "Christmas monkey, Christmas monkey..." in your head! :-)
on 12 January 2012
I watched this with my 11-year-old son and his grandmother who both loved it! I did too. George and the man in the yellow hat, Ted, don't know what to give each other for Christmas and George is ticking off the days until the 25th. I was concerned that the film might be going in a materialistic direction but it didn't really, focusing on the thoughtfulness and love that goes into trying to do the right thing. It is touching, but not sickeningly sweet and there is humour thoughout getting chuckles out of all of us, as well as the jazzy music and NYC-style decor. Better than George's second film and on a par with the first. Great fun!
on 27 December 2014
One of our favorite Christmas movies. If you love Curious George you will love this. George gets up to his usual mischief and causes mahem on the run up to Christmas, it has some pretty catchy songs too. This is the second year that this movie has been watched over and over by my now 5 and 6 year olds. Really nice movie.
on 24 January 2014
Bought for my 3yr old son and he loved it. As an adult it is a pleasure to watch, the story is really sweet with George and The Man In The Yellow Hat trying to get the perfect Christmas present for each other. Would thoroughly recommend this DVD - and all things George!
on 29 October 2011
Had my daughter beenn reviewing this, she would have given it 6 stars because this (and the rest if her 'George' library) gets requested on a daily basis. George is a great little character that my inquisitive 3 year old has really taken to.
on 3 August 2013
My 3 year old son is curious George mad and he owns loads of curious George DVDs but this DVD I brought from this seller he watches at nite in bed. Would recommend anyone to buy from this seller. The item arrived very quick which was good 4 my son and I. Very happy with this item.
on 17 January 2012
my little girl loves george and it is all we ever watch so when i saw this film i had to get and i can say i wasnt disapointed. it is a great film for all the familys and tells a great story. a must have for any little one who loves george. :))