Customer reviews

on 3 May 2017
I do really like this product however the base is made of rubbish cheap plastic that is not of good quality at all compared to the mosaic egg which is made of good quality. Could have made a better base if more thought had gone into it. The springs on base are quite tight to attach the egg too i was worried i would break it. Qorried the next time i need to change bulb in case i break it. I really do love the product but sad its not that well made.
on 6 December 2012
I cant recomend this lamp enough, it was good price, and when its lit it looks really expensive, i am so pleased with it and would recomend it.
on 17 February 2011
The strange thing about this light is that it takes on a completely different look when lit.It looks a bit like a dinosaur egg but is quite attractive. I used a 25 watt bulb in it for a softer glow, and it looks quite stunning. Only thing I would advise is if you get one to check the bottom of the stand it sits on, the finishing of mine was a little rough and could scratch delicate surfaces.Could not fault the firm that provided and despatched the light, top marks to them. All in all a great light at a great price.
on 11 November 2012
This lamp doesn't look that much like the picture. The surface is more mosaic rather like it is covered in slithers of old varnish or shell. I'm not that keen on the plastic base or the challenge of fixing the shade on the base but once on it looks lovely lit at night. Not a lamp to buy if you want to see by it's light, but more of an ambient mood light. It creates a nice warmth and relative to other similar products its good value for money.
on 5 August 2015
Love this egg lamp. I bought one for my room at home (in white/silver) which was just what I wanted so I bought this one for my 5 year old grandson to have on as a night light in his bedroom. He loves it too. The light from this lamp is just right. Very Happy with my purchase and would buy more once I find a room that needs one.
on 3 April 2013
We are so pleased with this lamp! We bought a very low wattage bulb for it so that the colour stays rich. It provides a warm glow which is great as a night light, but also makes for a beautiful home accent. I love it so much that I bought one in red for my mother-in-law! It is indeed stunning, especially for the price!
on 5 February 2012
This lamp combines the traditional look with a more contemporary style. Fast delivery and very well packaged. A bit fiddly to put together, but well worth it
on 15 April 2015
This is gorgeous! warm, lovely light! heavy too! I want one in every colour!
on 12 November 2014
Lovely warm glow, bought 2 for my bedroom
on 13 May 2016
very pretty lamp - good size for fitting into small areas. Gives a lovely golden warm glow to the corner of a room.