on 4 August 2014
I have lots of shape sorters for my baby as i think theyre a fab educational toy and this is by far the best in value and fun. Yes i have a beautiful wooden one which looks better but it was more than double the price and even then, some shapes fit into the holes of other ones theyre not supposed to go through! This bus sorter is lovely and although you can see that its a value toy, its simple but wonderful with lots of different impressive shapes to sort. Im very pleased. And the clicking wheels are great! My babys already pushing the bus and smiling to see it wheel off :)
on 22 August 2013
I brought this toy as a gift for my 11 month old nephew. It certainly is an educational toy made of high quality material. I love the colours of the shapes. Also, without the shapes it could still be used as a bus. Great value for money. The bus arrived on time. I gave a lower rating only because there were some minor damages to the packaging of the toy which were fixed with tape but the bus was in excellent condition and the shapes inside the bus appears to be in the original packaging as well.
on 26 January 2015
Great toy. Durable, not as flimsy as most have described it as. Lots of shapes that all fit in the bus. My son loved it.
on 13 June 2014
This was bought as a present for my one year old grandson, who dived into it straight away. He liked taking the shapes out of the bus and after being shown what to do with them, he spent ages trying to fit them into the right holes. This is a brilliant toy that aides a child's dexterity and concentration. It's an age age old concept that works, which is why I bought it! He likes it, so I am pleased!
on 20 October 2011
My 20 month old was obsessed with putting shapes into everything when visiting friends so I thought this would be ideal. There are probably too many shapes for someone her age (there are 12) - however she enjoys putting 4 or 5 of them in and also opening th back door and getting them all out. I think this will last her another year or so when she will be more able to use all 12 of the shapes.
on 11 March 2016
Probably one of my best buys for my son, had it almost a year and still going strong. The shapes do get a bit tricky to fit into their spaces once it gets a bit full but my son has learnt to tip the bus to the side or shake it a bit to make room. Also the hatch at the back is easy for little hands to open, my boy also found it fun to open and close and stuff the shapes into the bus this way!
on 5 November 2010
This push along shape sorter is exactly what it says it is. For the price it's brilliant value. It is quite thin plastic and a little on the basic side. However it has lots of shapes which are more challenging then the normal square, circle and star options!My 2 year old loves it, especially as the back door of the bus opens to let out all the shapes and the wheels make a funny cranking noise when turned. It has worked well as the next stage up from baby shape sorters ( and by 2year stage I have lost most of the pieces to the original basic sorters!). In short a great buy and keeps them occupied when you are encouraging them to sit on a potty for longer than 20 seconds!
on 20 August 2014
I think its great value for money as bigger than expected... however it is cheap thin plastic, dont know how long it will last due to this but packaging had been damaged, and toy was all dirty & dusted (so obviously been in storage for a long time) So just looks like something I have bought second hand. But I dont think it will last that long, with babies & children's curiosity
on 18 January 2016
My 18 month old nephew loves this. Only yesterday I was sitting playing with him and he brought it to me to have all the shapes taken out so that he could put them all back in again. His fingers aren't nimble enough to open the back door yet but that's probably a good thing as it means an adult has to be around it with him.
on 2 July 2014
This was a present for my grandson's first birthday. I found the idea of combining the ideas of a bus and a shape sorter an excellent one. He absolutely loves it and tries to post the shapes although at the moment he has to be helped with it. As soon as he's posted them all he tips it up to empty them out and start again.