• Love?

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 October 2011
This album is great from J-Lo, each track seems to add something new to this collection of songs. Stand out tracks for me were - of course - "On The Floor", "Papi" & "Hypnotico" (written by Lady GaGa).
on 18 July 2011
I only purchased this album because of the brilliant 'On the Floor',so was a bit apprehensive. But when it arrived I immediately put it on and found myself humming along to catchy tunes of 'Papi', 'Hypnotico', 'Invading my Mind' , 'Good Hit' and 'Charge Me Up'. All of which I believe can be successful singles. What this album does for me is prove that Jennifer Lopez can still rock it out with the best of them. The production values are great with the Gaga herself credited with two tracks. Admittedly the album does stumble on the low-tempo tracks but it doesn't mean there not listenable. I rated the album 5 stars as I loved it when I first listened to it and still do now after breaking the 'replay' button.
on 27 June 2011
Jennifer Lopez returns to what she does best - catchy commercial pop music. She looks and sounds terrific. I'd give all the songs 4 or 5 stars. Best tracks are the singles, plus Good Hit, Papi, Starting Over and Hypnotico. If you are already a Lopez fan, you'll love this. For anyone else it's a perfect summer pop album.
on 4 July 2013
Was a little surprised that her latest album was recorded so long ago knowing how popular she is. I like this album and bought it after I'd seen her on tv recently. I thought that paying so little for it might have meant it wasn't so good but I think it was only because it has been out for a while. I didn't give this five stars only because I like albums I already have (not necessarily by J Lo) better, but this should not detract anyone from buying this. It's money we'll spent and I would recommend it.
on 12 June 2011
Jennifer's music hasn't always had the commercial success of those who came out at the same time including Christina and Britney but this shows that she hasn't given up and this sixth english studio album includes some of her best material yet. The problem though is that people had already heard a great proportion of the album due to it being delayed and songs (Mainly unfinished) leaking but anyway it's still a great romp of a listen

On The Floor - 10/10 - A fantastic comeback single which is unique, sassy and a floorfiller - summer smash
Good Hit - 9/10 - Though the chorus is a little annoying this again is a sexy and confident jam with good lyrics
I'm Into You - 10/10 - Summer in a song - this is brill with a memorable hook and gorgeous lyrics and a sexy video!!
(What Is) Love? - 10/10 - A great track from her film 'the back up plan' with fantastic verses and a mega chorus
Run The World - 9/10 - This song starts of brilliantly but the chorus is a letdown - it could have been much better
Papi - 10/10 - The next single which is a guaranteed hit with latino influences and a fierce beat with a fab chorus
Until It Beats No More - 10/10 - A sensation ballad which shows off her vocal range and should be a christmas single
One Love - 10/10 - A song talking about her many relationships which is catchy and a good reflective tune
Invading My Mind - 10/10 - A fab track but Gaga's influence is clear as it's not Jennifer's norm but still great
Villain - 8/10 - Perhaps the weakest album track with nothing too memorable - the chorus though is above average
Starting Over - 10/10 - This song is so unique and catchy yet is inspirational and deserves to be a single
Hypnotico - 10/10 - This song is pure fire and is addictive. This could be a future hit
Everybody's Girl - 9/10 - A great song but the demo was better as it was faster but still a great little tune
Charge Me Up - 10/10 - Absolute fire that should be on the standard as Jen is fierce, confident and really lets rip
Take Care - 8/10 - A weak song that could have been sung by anyone and that gets annoying after a few listens

Overall, Jen's back with her best album yet and in relation to the title 'Love?' all i can say is that if you buy this album you will love it!!!
on 25 August 2011
I was inspired to get "Love" by Jennifer Lopez one day when my husband was whistling her "On the Floor" tune. I care to check out the music he is interested in because of the fact that I love him very much. Needless to say, "Love" by Jennifer Lopez is very catchy and has elements of excitement and adventure in the musical tracks. My favorite musical track in this collection is "Run the World". "Run the World" is an excellent musical track about the unlimited power of two souls in a loving relationship. "Love" by Jennifer Lopez is best to get if you enjoy pop and/or dance music.
on 6 June 2011
The album it is more than I expected.All the tunes are great and once you listen to one, you want to listen the next one and the next ...It was well worth it the money and J.Lo is the only one that could produce something like that.Again Great album,very much worth it !!!
on 12 August 2014
Hi ,i brought this some time ago,but still worth a review.This is the first time i have brought a JLO,album "to my regreat",well what can i say,really really good,lots of up beat tracks,with really meanfull words,lovllly incar listerning,great to sing a long to,so well worth buying,recommend to any one.Since i have brought this i have got round to buying more albums buy miss lopez,this is by far my fav so far.J Sibbald ps the cover makes a great poster,yes i got one.
I am a huge fan of Jennifer, i actually wear all her perfumes, i really enjoyed her previous music and whilst i have not watched american idol, it seems too of bought about a little bit of a comeback for Jen and so i bought this album with very high hopes.

Did i love it ? NO, its ok, dont get me wrong there are some brilliant songs on the album, but the okish ones outweigh the great ones.

Personally i think its a little too young for her, if that makes sense, i would like to see her sing more mature songs, some of the lyrics didnt make sense coming out of her mouth and would of been far more suited to the selena/justin types.

My ratings of the songs are as follows:

1. On the floor 10/10 - Best song on the album

2. Good hit 5/10

3. Im into you 5/10

4. What is love 5/10

5. Run the world 5/10

6. Papi 8/10 - I can see this being played in a club or a zumba class - brilliant

7. Until it beats no more 5/10

12. Hypnotico 8/10 - Should be next single release

13. Everybodys girl 5/10

14. Charge me up 8/10 - Another definite single release

15. Take care 5/10

All in all there are 4 good songs, 1 great song, and the rest are just blahhh.

This however is just my opinion..
on 2 March 2013
This album is her best work to date. Every song is catchy and fun. The mixture of rythms and beats are amzing as well as the lyrics. The album has amazing dance - tracks like "On The Floor" or "Papi" and inspirational ballads like "Until It Beats No More". Stand out tracks for me are - of course - "On The Floor", "Papi" & "Hypnotico" (written by Lady GaGa). I really have nothing bad to say about this album.