• Love?

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 January 2017
Great
on 6 October 2011
This album is great from J-Lo, each track seems to add something new to this collection of songs. Stand out tracks for me were - of course - "On The Floor", "Papi" & "Hypnotico" (written by Lady GaGa).
on 25 August 2011
I was inspired to get "Love" by Jennifer Lopez one day when my husband was whistling her "On the Floor" tune. I care to check out the music he is interested in because of the fact that I love him very much. Needless to say, "Love" by Jennifer Lopez is very catchy and has elements of excitement and adventure in the musical tracks. My favorite musical track in this collection is "Run the World". "Run the World" is an excellent musical track about the unlimited power of two souls in a loving relationship. "Love" by Jennifer Lopez is best to get if you enjoy pop and/or dance music.
on 18 July 2011
I only purchased this album because of the brilliant 'On the Floor',so was a bit apprehensive. But when it arrived I immediately put it on and found myself humming along to catchy tunes of 'Papi', 'Hypnotico', 'Invading my Mind' , 'Good Hit' and 'Charge Me Up'. All of which I believe can be successful singles. What this album does for me is prove that Jennifer Lopez can still rock it out with the best of them. The production values are great with the Gaga herself credited with two tracks. Admittedly the album does stumble on the low-tempo tracks but it doesn't mean there not listenable. I rated the album 5 stars as I loved it when I first listened to it and still do now after breaking the 'replay' button.
on 12 June 2011
Jennifer's music hasn't always had the commercial success of those who came out at the same time including Christina and Britney but this shows that she hasn't given up and this sixth english studio album includes some of her best material yet. The problem though is that people had already heard a great proportion of the album due to it being delayed and songs (Mainly unfinished) leaking but anyway it's still a great romp of a listen

On The Floor - 10/10 - A fantastic comeback single which is unique, sassy and a floorfiller - summer smash
Good Hit - 9/10 - Though the chorus is a little annoying this again is a sexy and confident jam with good lyrics
I'm Into You - 10/10 - Summer in a song - this is brill with a memorable hook and gorgeous lyrics and a sexy video!!
(What Is) Love? - 10/10 - A great track from her film 'the back up plan' with fantastic verses and a mega chorus
Run The World - 9/10 - This song starts of brilliantly but the chorus is a letdown - it could have been much better
Papi - 10/10 - The next single which is a guaranteed hit with latino influences and a fierce beat with a fab chorus
Until It Beats No More - 10/10 - A sensation ballad which shows off her vocal range and should be a christmas single
One Love - 10/10 - A song talking about her many relationships which is catchy and a good reflective tune
Invading My Mind - 10/10 - A fab track but Gaga's influence is clear as it's not Jennifer's norm but still great
Villain - 8/10 - Perhaps the weakest album track with nothing too memorable - the chorus though is above average
Starting Over - 10/10 - This song is so unique and catchy yet is inspirational and deserves to be a single
Hypnotico - 10/10 - This song is pure fire and is addictive. This could be a future hit
Everybody's Girl - 9/10 - A great song but the demo was better as it was faster but still a great little tune
Charge Me Up - 10/10 - Absolute fire that should be on the standard as Jen is fierce, confident and really lets rip
Take Care - 8/10 - A weak song that could have been sung by anyone and that gets annoying after a few listens

Overall, Jen's back with her best album yet and in relation to the title 'Love?' all i can say is that if you buy this album you will love it!!!
on 13 May 2012
Everyone knows On The Floor. So do I. So when the album came out I ordered it, And it rocks! The best songs are produced by RedOne, like On The Floor, Papi, Invading My Mind, Hypnotico and on deluxe edition Charge Me Up. Nice done JLo! 5/5
on 19 February 2012
I only bought this because I really liked the song Papi, but I keep it in the cd player in the car and can say the rest of the album is quite good. I'm not a massive fan of J-LO but if you are then I would recommend the cd.
on 20 January 2012
Personally I think Love? is pretty overrated. I mean, it does have its standout tracks, but that's pretty much it. Some of the tracks are skippable, even though they're not bad as such.

The deluxe edition is the only reason why I gave this a 4 instead of a 3. "Hypnotico", in my opinion, is one of Jlo's best hits to date. It's extremely fun and addictive. The Spanish version of the lead single is also super fun.

This is in the same vein as Brave, though more dance-oriented. It's quite enjoyable, though not as memorable. Standout tracks are the 3 singles, "Invading My Mind" and "Hypnotico". Worth purchasing, although it's a bit overrated in my opinion.
on 4 July 2013
Was a little surprised that her latest album was recorded so long ago knowing how popular she is. I like this album and bought it after I'd seen her on tv recently. I thought that paying so little for it might have meant it wasn't so good but I think it was only because it has been out for a while. I didn't give this five stars only because I like albums I already have (not necessarily by J Lo) better, but this should not detract anyone from buying this. It's money we'll spent and I would recommend it.
on 15 November 2011
I bought this album for my sister's birthday because she is a Jennifer Lopez fan! However, the album is not as good as the previous albums she has released with only 3 songs that are up to the 'Jennifer Lopez' standard. It's worth buying if your a fan or you know someone who is a fan and must have all the Jennifer Lopez albums. However, if it is your first or second Jennifer Lopez I wouldn't recommend it. Luckliy you can hear a taster of all the songs on this album which is handy to make a decision.