on 15 December 2017
I bought two, one to replace my old stainless steel one and one as a Christmas gift.

My old one still performs well but is getting old and used 5 days a week. I thought this was the same but it isn't.

This is made from plastic not stainless steel. It looks and feels cheap and nasty compared to the old one.

It doesn't even confirm the plastic is BPA free on the packaging, a standard expectation for any plastic item especially at this price.

I've returned them as I won't be drinking from a plastic container for health and taste reasons.
on 12 January 2018
Very disappointed as always considered Bodum to be a quality brand:-
Coffee grains escape past the filter,
Lid leaks everywhere - has to be kept upright so not suitable for travel / commute at all, unless holding at all times
Coffee was cold within half an hour (when my thermos flask stays hot for 5 hours!)
Very disappointed as considered this a really great Xmas gift. Am returning, not replacing.
on 11 January 2018
a very smart double skin clear plastic mug with a rubber grip around the centre with 2 screw on lids one with a push own filter and clip down drinking hole cover the other with just the clip downhole cover keeps drinks hot for well over 2 hours a very good brand well made and stylish
on 17 October 2017
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. As far as I'm aware you can use really any ground coffee in it and the taste is really good. The price gives you great value for money and is cheaper like for like than other places!
on 5 December 2017
Good idea and well made but I always end up with grounds at the bottom of the cup, above the plunger. Making me waste quite a bit of coffee to avoid ending my drink with a mouth full of grounds...
on 11 December 2017
It’s not a contigo which I have had for some time. I liked the look of fresh coffee on the go. It’s a small coffee compared to my usual pint which stays warm from 5am till 10am.

Update 25/12/2017 - this leaks

Great for the novelty.
on 5 January 2018
Second time I've bought this for my coffee addict wife. She's owned a number of travel mugs, but this is the best she's had. Replaced after she dropped the other one (we had it for about 2 years).
on 9 December 2017
Not perfect, as I have lots of coffee at the bottom, but does its job as a filter and is nice as a mug to carry around. Not spillsafe though it it falls over.
on 25 August 2017
Amazing not only super convenient when you want coffee on the go, but the liquid stays really hot whilst the outside isn't hot at all to touch. Its got some sorta double glazing. Design wise the whole thing is amazing.
on 18 December 2017
Disappointing. I have a zyliss cup which I brilliant but seen the end of its life so thought I would upgrade. however although this new cup looks nice it let's a large amount of granules through which is horrible when you get to halfway through the drink. Great expectations unfortunately let down.