on 29 December 2014
A bit pricey for what you get though my son does like it. Description is accurate so I knew what I was getting for £30 - says/sings one thing and is a little small. Wish I'd pushed the boat out a little and bought the dancing one :p
on 13 November 2012
My daughter loves mickey mouse clubhouse, we met another toddler with this toy at the doctor's surgery and she was very taken with it, so I ordered it the same day. The toy is a typical soft toy (so it will withstand more punishment and is also great for cuddles) which talks and sings when you press it's tummy. Press it tummy during the song and mickey will giggle, adorable and funny and really holds my daughter's attention. Bit pricey but if your little one is a mickey fan it's a must :) x
on 31 December 2011
this is a great toy my daughter loves it so much she barly puts him down, its that mutch fun that my son now also wants one too.
on 15 May 2012
my grandson, Franky, loves this toy and takes it everywhere with him and cuddles it constantly. very pleased. will recommend
on 14 March 2015
It is a shame it only plays one short song over and over again. There is a little laugh to break up the Hot Dog song. Gets very boring. As a cuddly toy it would be ok but expensive.
on 14 July 2013
Excellent purchase good quality and the singing and giggling are great it's a good size too very happy with this highly recommend I bought two one for my grandson and one nephew.
on 1 May 2012
I purchased this for my Grandson who is nine months old
and he adores it. It is just the right size for him to handle and when it sings he bounces up and down to the song.
on 8 January 2015
The actual one I received was not working as the batteries had leaked we cleaned it up and put new batteries in it and now it is working
on 7 September 2012
My grandson absolutely loves this. Mickey sings the hot dog song, and if you keep holding his tummy while he sings, he starts to giggle while trying to sing at the same time.
on 16 November 2015
My son is going to love this for Christmas it sings the hotdog song from the Mickey Mouse clubhouse programme