Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:£24.95+ £4.06 shipping

on 12 January 2011
My daughter had another peppa pig game for the wii before it got broken. She loved the old one and she relly enjoys this one too. Lots of different things to do on it. My daughters are 2 and 4, I do think that my 4 year old will soon get bored of it though as it is quite young, but my 2 year old will play it for a couple of years to come.
on 5 March 2011
I got this for my daughter when she was 2 1/2. She loves this game it is divided into 4 sections and each section has several games in it. It was a great introducer for the Wii it has helped with her hand/eye co-ordination and working out the games. She is almost 3 now and when I mention the game she still get excited. I feel she will outgrow the game very soon but that is to be expected when a child is young children take in vast amounts of information between 3-5 especially. It was worth the money as I feel she has benefited from it so I if your thinking of buying it go for it!!!
on 21 June 2012
I purchased this game for my 3yo granddaughter who immediately loved it. However, the fun & games are very simple and repetative and she has quickly tired of it. The principle is good but the content is not really worth the money.
on 16 August 2011
I bought this for my daughters (3 & 5) as we needed to expand our repertoire of Wii gams for them and wanted something non-aggressive and simple to play. Well this ticks both boxes. It is easy for them to play with the wii remote- no pushing any buttons, simple motions such as shaking. They really enjoy it and as an interactive game they enjoy it even more. The best part is it helps them to take turns (no mean feat for young children when they are enjoying something). So I would recommend it to any young Peppa fans. I actually enjoy it myself!!
on 17 October 2015
My 3 year old son LOVES this game - it is easy enough to help him learn to master the controller, but until then he also loves to watch me play too. We particularly like playing the dressing up game, it does get quickly repetitive but not to him!
on 13 February 2011
Brought for 4 year old daughter who hasnt played Wii or computer games much. Games are very simple, but she can easily manage to pick up and play on her own after about 5 minutes. Not sure how long the game will last though, but providing fun at the moment.
on 12 April 2014
I bought this for my 2 and 4 year olds who love peppa pig. Within 10 minutes my 4 year old was complaining about how boring it was and my two year old has played with it once and never asked to play with it again. They usually love the peppa iPad games - but this was nothing like them. Don't waste your money.
on 2 February 2011
My daughter who is 5 got this game for Christmas from my brother and although she is pleased with it I'd say it's too young for her really. Some of the games are too basic and not testing enough, even at only 2 years over the recommended age.

Sometimes the game is quite frustrating as you get stuck in a game as there is not anywhere marked to exit and move onto a different task, result in us having to restart it!

Overall this is ok for 3/4 year olds but I wouldn't recommend it for older children.
on 2 February 2011
This Wii game was a big let down. The graphics appear very basic and it just doesn't actually do much that is interesting. My 3 year old who is a big Peppa Pig fan soon became bored!!
on 7 December 2011
I bought this for my daughters birthday and also for my son who is five to also enjoy.

Overall, I think this is an awful product.

The ratio is 4:3 and does not change automatically when viewed on a 16:9 television or when changing the settings. Ok that's probably my gripe, but for something that was bought in 2011 and created in 2010 you would expect that this is something that should have been covered as standard.

The games are what you would expect espcially if you have the Peppa Pig DS game but what is frustrating for my daughter is that despite what another reviewer has stated, you do have to point an din some games quite precisely, in order to make something happen. You just can't 'stand and shake the remote'. In the car washing game, you have to click and hold the button in order to hold the sponge or the hose, yet in the same game you also have to press and let the button go in order to pop the bubbles.

Our main bug bear is that the door to exit the game is positioned so on the screen that if your child does 'point and shake' they are liable to exit the game when they didn't intend to. That's what keeps happening with my daughter which ends with her....and me...throwing ourselves on the floor out of frustration.

A real let down for my children and me!