Format: DVD|Change

on 24 February 2017
Bought this set in a fit of nostalgia as enjoyed the first film in my teen years. The first film of the series was just as enjoyable, and also a nice trip back to the eighties in the kind of style of Beverly Hills cop. Unfortunately they decided to make 2 sequels which got progressively worse and I used these to scrape ice off the car. I wish I'd just bought the first film on its own.
on 5 April 2013
I love all 3 films- would definitely recommend. Jerry Lee is great. when Dooley says " do I have to wear this suit all day?" in the first film - I couldn't stop laughing! Jerry Lee in the front seat all he time-hilarious. suitable for everyone to watch. A*****
on 6 December 2013
If your a pet lover especially German Shepherd dogs then this is a very enjoyable collection of films tinged with a little bit of sadness but overall a fun watch.
on 22 August 2011
These are excellent movies, and to have all three in one package couldn't be better. Saw these first time out at cinema, loved them, had them on video and they were borrowed many times, now I've upgraded to DVD and as I said now all together. James Balushi is at his comic best, and the dog deserves an Oscar, he is a natural. A word of warning for those of a sensitive nature, have tissues at the ready, but they will soon be tears of laughter again!
on 22 April 2014
Having owned GSD's all my life, I just had to get these films, I have seen them all before but thought it would be nice to have them all together in one DVD set. They arrived really quickly and I just intended to put them away in the drawer til needed. However 2 days after arriving it rained ALL day on a Sunday so I was unable to do what I had planned and yes, you've guessed it out they came with a bar of chocolate and a total waste of a Sunday ensued!! They are so enjoyable to watch time and again especially if you love dogs, and yes I KNOW they are unbelievable story lines but the performance of James Belushi is great in all of them so I know they will come out the drawer again and again.
on 10 December 2013
if you've yet to see these movies then buy now! The first movie sees Michael Dooley - a cop who is sooo close to making the arrest of his career, but to get closer, he needs a better nose! And whose nose does he need? A beautiful German Shepard by the name of Jerry Lee! The best dog in the force, this dog will take no crap from anyone, not even Dooley! As the movie progresses the partnership gets better and better and Dooley realizes that Jerry Lee is the best partner he could have wished for!

The next two movies sees the companionship between man and dog get better and almost put to the test as they face something that they cannot put behind bars - old age!
on 30 September 2012
The first film is classic, just sheer genuis. the dog and james Belushi just work so well together. When i saw the film for the first time when I was younger I wanted a german shepard, I eventually got one and yes it has plenty of personality just like dog in movie. When i bought the movies I got them for the children as i felt they were missing out on some great movies. The 2nd and 3rd movies are just as entertaining and great to sit down with the kids and have a good laugh but my true favourite is the 1st one and it is a movie ill watch many times over.
on 30 December 2016
The first disc is a really funny film and K9 is an absolutely wonderful police dog. We can recommend this film to you if you want to spend a very wet and cold afternoon sitting in front of the fire and having a good laugh and being entertained by the antics of K9's handler. The other two discs in the box were not enjoyable at all, the humour was all based on K9's bodily functions! The magic of the first disc was completely lost on the latter two.
on 30 January 2013
In my opinion the first film was the best of the series, but the following two have their own attraction too, although I don't feel they hit quite the same high note. Nevertheless, the acting throughout by all the stars (human and canine) is great and Jerry Lee is amazing. A good buy.
on 20 May 2012
ive always like jim...i wished john was still with us but i guess john and his k9 adventures are fun when i was younger ..
the movie itself hasn't really aged the newer incarnation is welcome but a 3 disc set for a low price gotta be mad not to buy it