Customer reviews

Size: 12 UK|Colour: Black / Fluorescent Pink|Change
Price:£13.99 - £27.99

on 12 May 2014
I bought these as they were sold as Bikesters - naturally I assumed they would be designed for cycling. I wore them once, for a 2 hour ride. I found the fit around the ankles were too loose, consequently they kept catching on the front cog, resulting in a hole in the right hand ankle by the end of the ride. When I took them off, I noticed the inside thigh had some pilling of the fabric as it had rubbed on the seat (smooth plastic) as I rode.... so as well as a poor design they were very flimsy and not at all hard wearing.
Fit wise, I am standard size 12 but bought the size 10 after reading others reviews and they fit fine, and were comfortable to wear. Just a shame about the ankle fit and durability. Full marks to Amazon for a full prompt refund though!
on 6 December 2014
These seem reasonable quality but I've bought a size 12 and I'm returning them for a size 10. I am usually size 12/14 and my measurements are 30" waist/36 or 37" hips. I hope that helps people because I wouldn't describe these as true to size at all. Excellent arrangements through Amazon for the return though.
on 21 May 2017
Purchased for present and was well received
on 2 June 2017
Fantastic product and fantastic service
on 14 September 2013
Today I have been out in light rain on my bike, and it did seem to keep my legs warm and dry. they are very comfortable and true to size and can be used for running, cycling or going to the gym. two zipped pockets are very useful for carrying phone or keys. would recommend and will probably buy another pair for winter cycling
on 3 August 2012
I have recently taken up cycling and due to the brilliant British Weather I purchased these. Well the test run happened last Sunday and they do what they say on the box. Perfect fit, lightweight and comfortable to wear. All in all a great purchase.
on 6 December 2013
The size was correct. The material though light is warm (at least on cooler days). I cycle a lot and the slim legs and fit are good without being skin tight like lycra. I also like the zipped pockets. I am going to get another pair. It would be good if sellers listed the leg length measurement or sold in varying lengths. The one I bought is a bit long but as they do not have ankle zips I can shorten them a bit myself.
on 28 March 2013
I ordered Ronhill as I find their sizes more like standard shop sizes unlike some of the other fitness wear brands. The order arrived promptly and they fitted perfectly. I use these for cycling and running and they do the job for both . My only gripe is that until they have had their first wash the fabric can be a bit rough.
on 15 May 2015
It's difficult to find womens cycling trousers at reasonable price, so was very pleased with my Bikesters. The trousers are soft, quite a lightweight material and a comfortable fit, tapered legs but not too close fitting, which suits me fine as I want to wear them around town when I get off the bike. They are more like fitted tracksuit bottoms, with a drawstring waist and zip pockets.
on 28 January 2015
Not glamorous, but a great staple for cycling, dog walks and running. Easy to wash and dry quickly. Not 'clingy' when wet in the rain. Fit is reasonably good. Certainly not a fashion statement, but practical for outdoors acativity