Really happy with this purchase, it does exactly what it says in the description with fantastic quality, the sync is perfect between the two TV's, the audio is really clear like it should and the picture is fantastic!

Setting the device couldn't be any more simpler, make sure you have three HDMI cables (one for the device & two for the TV's); connect your device to the 'HDMI IN' port, then connect your TV's HDMI cables to 'HDMI OUT', ones goes in '1' & the other in '2', finally connect the power cable then plug it in and your done, turn on the device & TV's and let the little box do it's job! It took me less than a minute to set-up.

I have also uploaded a short video to show you briefly what the splitter looks like when it's set-up and of course the results of the TV's (16"LED HDTV & 40"LED FULL HDTV).

Overall I couldn't be happier, so top marks from me!
55 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2010
Cablesson does exactly what it says on the box. Easy to install and no setup needed. Has no negative effect on picture. Item was delivered really quickly, no fuss.
on 10 November 2010
Works a treat, drives two HDMI devices from one HMDI source with zero loss in signal strengh or quality - worth every penny...
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2011
This box is brilliant, it splits one source to two outputs and works great with a PS3 or a Sky Box even with a 10m HDMI cable. I would recommend this to anyone, it works.
on 16 February 2011
I had my Dell media PC, running Windows 7 with a HDMI-out, hooked-up to a 32" LCD TV in the lounge and a 19" LCD TV in the kitchen via its DVI-out with a VGA splitter for a couple of years before I bought this product. HDMI splitters that I've tried in the past (ones with and without AC power) hadn't worked properly on it; the tellies rendered the message, 'No Signal' on their screens after rebooting the PC. A friend recommended this to me recently and it works a treat! The audio/video quality from the PC via HDMI is superb as you'd expect and this product doesn't seem to degrade it even when both tellies are turned on at the same time. I highly recommend it.
on 11 February 2011
This unit replaced a cheaper and unstable active splitter which could not mannage to maintain a reliable picture over a 15m cable. This unit does the job without any problems.
on 3 March 2013
Great product which delivers HD quality around the home to my displays. No sign of picture degredation (over 10m run in one case) and full 1080p signal passed too.
Only issue is not being able to split the Audio Return Channel (ARC) signal from two such equipped displays but perhaps that was me expectecing too much from an item in this price range???
on 23 June 2013
I put XBMC on a small PC that would act as a media to go on my 42" Plasma TV, and the only two issues I had was:

1. My TV does not decode DTS or Dolby
2. My A/V amp does not accept audio from HDMI (video passthrough only) and to get audio in to the A/V amp, I would need to somehow make the audio 'Optical' which my amp does support..

so I got this HDMI / Optical splitter hooked up to the back of the PC and told XBMC to enable DTS, Dolby and full 1080p, sent the optical audio in the back of the A/V amp, sent the picture to the TV by HDMI and one week in... not one audio dropout or loss of quality.

So far so good
on 16 February 2011
Been looking for a 1x3 or 1x4 hdmi splitter for a while, the reason I need this was because I have 3 displays ( 2 Television and 1 Projector). I had to bend over or move the Blu-Ray player about. One of my televisions is 3D and I wanted an hdmi splitter that handled 3D and was not expensive. This offer came up and I could not resist cablesson is what I use for my hdmi cable so naturally I thought it would go well.
In total I would rank it 5/5 no use paying for extra shipping as it came the next day using Royal Mail Special Delivery.
on 16 July 2013
I bought this to split hdmi output from my hdmi switch into a TV and a HDMI capture card. Compared to the previous splitter I bought (which cost me around £10) this one is perfect, no quality loss that I can see and in a solid little case.

One thing that could annoy some people (not myself) is the brightness of the blue LEDs on the box, they're pretty bright in a dark room, so if that's an issue be aware, although a bit of blutack or duct tape would fix that in a jiffy.