on 17 May 2017
The cover doesn't fit the iPod very well and comes off very regularly when taking it out of pockets, getting it out of my bag etc.

Cheap but doesn't really do the job.
on 7 January 2011
In my previous review I said that this case was a great case, however after a while the case lost its functionality. it slips out of the case in tight pockets and after a while it loses that solid feeling, especially when you hold the iPod vertically the iPod slips down the case.

Therefore I had to downgrade this case to 3 stars
on 30 March 2017
Good quality and fits the phone well
on 3 March 2017
Thanks 100%
on 22 February 2017
so far so good stays on nice colour
on 13 July 2017
Exactly what I needed, good price and quick service.
on 13 December 2017
Does the job. Thank you.
on 21 February 2014
Gave 4 stars for this and good value for money, fits snuggly and protects from bumps and knocks and drops..
on 31 October 2017
Thanks
on 7 December 2010
Y'know, when buying my case for my 4th gen; I looked at the reviews for different colours and then thought of whether to buy it. And WOW were those reviews bad.

I ordered it on the 28th Nov 2010 and it was shipped on 29th. Estimated delivery day was 2nd-6th December. Now, because of the snow problems in the UK I thought it would be delayed and it wasn't. So, that was my 1st "*"

It came in a small envelope that was coated in bubble wrap on the inside. The packaging was small, efficient and actually very good! So, that was "*" number 2.

I opened it. Came with the case, screen protector and a screen cleaner (a cloth like the ones you clean your glasses with.) Very, very good. "*" number 3.

"*" four was because it looked lovely on the itouch. The screen protector is really good - it's really thin and you can't see or notice that one is actually there! Also the case wasn't bulky and still allowed you to feel the light weight of the new itouch!

The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it took a long time to get on the case because the screen protector starts to peel in the corners. Please though, don't let that one teeeeny comment stop you from buying it in whatever colour you like. In fact, I would actually give it 4 and a 1/2 if I could.

I can't believe that I read reviews giving it 1 or 2 stars! People might think it is flimsy and you may have read that BUT BE SURE. IT IS 100% NOT FLIMSY!!!!

So, overall, it was a bargain!