Customer reviews

on 28 April 2017
Lovely card well worth every penny
on 13 March 2017
Lovely cards thankyou
on 24 October 2013
I liked the look of this product instantly, and it met all my expectations. The guys who produced it were really nice and they helped me out a bit, quick delivery and good quality card and the godmothers loved it.
on 15 August 2013
These cards are Lovely, good quality and a fantastic gesture. I brought godmother and godfather cards. I placed a big order of 12 personalised cards and they all came in fast delivery. Recommend highly.
on 2 August 2013
These are gorgeous little cards, just to say thank you, My sons godmother loved her. A really nice inexpensive gesture. I would defiantly buy these again, there great.
on 2 July 2013
Very pleased with card and very fast delivery, would defiantly recommend. Godmother will love it might buy the godfather card aswell. Great value for the price.
on 28 February 2013
A lovely card, good quality, pretty design. Really pleased with it and would recommend it to other parents wanting cards for Godmothers.
on 27 May 2013
A lovely personal thankyou card, did take quite a long time to arrive so make sure you leave plenty of time as I didn't get mine in time for the christening day-I only left 5 days so was not long enough
on 16 January 2013
I was very impressed with this card. It is thick card and was beautifully printed inside and i was very happy giving it as a special Godparent card. Would recommend it!
on 30 May 2013
The cards themselves are lovely, the finish is super and looks of a good quality, I was delighted.
My only negative would be the time it takes to arrive, I thought a week in advance would be enough, but unfortunately it wasn't, they arrived a week and a half after the christening. So my advice would be to definitely buy them but order up to 3 weeks before the christening.