Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star). See all 19 reviews
on 27 April 2015
I've read a considerable amount of books on personal development and spirituality in the past two years but nothing like this. For those of you who know me, you've probably heard about my passion for Louise Hay, this is certainly the book that became the second milestone of my life.
It is profound, simple and spiritual.
At the end of the day, there is only one place where your true answers reside, on the inside.

Just as I "randomly" came across Louise's book "You can Heal your Life" two years ago, I "randomly" came across Ali.

Perhaps this is your time now.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Love
Mariela
4 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
Really enjoyed this book. A little bit different to a lot of motivational reads and the author is really good at explaining with examples and often humorous anecdotes. I have already taken a few ideas on board and feel optimistic that this book really will help me out of a rut.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 November 2017
Great book that helps people to get out of a rut and take action to attain life goals. Basically, helping motivate people to get what they want from life. Interesting and thought-provoking read. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 23 December 2014
Great read. Ali writes a good book, and is extremely motivating. If you have a chance to see him, or attend one of his courses, do so.
One person found this helpful
on 26 November 2015
Brilliant book Ali, I've read several books on the 3P's your writing style appeals to me. Living from the inside out know... Which is nice. Thank you Andrew
on 12 April 2017
Found the book to be clear and very interesting. Ali Campbell explained the process of self coaching very well, made me want to complete a course with him and read further.
on 2 October 2015
Still reading it, but so enjoying it!!
on 23 March 2015
Excellent book, a very good read, I highly recommend this book to anyone.
One person found this helpful
on 11 April 2015
Life changing!!! Ali is an inspiration !!! Well worth a read xx
on 29 July 2015
Great book. Really helping me change my outlook on life .