Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Large 90 X 55cm|Change
Price:£4.79+ Free shipping

on 26 November 2012
I bought a pack of two small ones, thinking I could get duvets and pillows in. The description said it could fit "pillows and duvets", which I took to mean both, but in fact it could only fit either a duvet or a pair of pillows. (I subsequently bought the big size ones for this purpose and managed to easily get a 9-tog kingsize duvet and 2 pillows - and possibly could have fit 2 more pillows.) These small ones are OK for clothes and stuff. Of the two I bought, one has lost its seal, (I suspect a mouse may have nibbled it as it was on the floor, so I won't blame that on the manufacturer!), but the other one has stayed completely in tact.

One comment - there is a tag on the seal that gives the impression you should be able to just whizz the tag across the top to seal the bag. In fact, this tag does very little, and you really need to squeeze carefully between your finger and thumb along the length of the seal to ensure that it is properly sealed!
on 20 May 2011
I have to say I was very dubious about whether these bags would work, but keen to try them - they're fantastic! I was very careful to ensure both seals were completely done up before hoovering(I didn't use the clip thing supplied as this didn't seem to help). I was also a bit worried at how thin the plastic seemed when loading the bags, but was then really relieved when everything started to shrink down just like it showed on the picture. The bags have been sitting in a corner of the bedroom whilst the airing cupboard is out of action for well over a month and they look exactly the same as when they were first packed; so I definately recommend them.
on 14 November 2013
After reading the reviews I purchased the medium size bags to store my spare double quits. When it arrived the package said suitable for a double quilt or 2 pillows. I did manage to get my summer quilt but not the winter size. It took several attempts to get the bag to seal properly but this was me not anything to do with the bag. It has now been sealed for 2 days and has not leaked at all. I would recommend the bags and will be purchasing the large size for my thicker quilts.
on 14 February 2013
To be fair and accurate I've purchased 2 lots of these bags. Smaller ones were, and still are fine. The larger ones I purchased would not retain vaccum for long so needed replacing. Customer Service were helpful though swapping emails took a little while, and the replacements seem fine so far. Fair play.
on 4 July 2013
I was a little apprehensive purchasing these after reading some not so good reviews but I must say that they have worked very well for me. Have managed to shrink otherwise bulky items into the cupboard. Great!
on 14 July 2012
Does the job and really saves the space!! I kept my winter duvet in suitcase over spring/summer now as it's too hot, and it means that I can fit more in there and it's more hygienic as I don't mix my duvet with other items.
Great buy, would definitely recommend!!
on 27 October 2013
What an amazing product! Never believed this was possible, always took it as a TV gimmick but then as I needed to stack away lots of clothes, I thought of giving these a try and I am amazed how good these bags are; reduced my clothes to half of their original size. The vacuum holds for a long time too.

I only wonder if there were two hose in the bags (to suck the air out), would it give better results as I feel for large bags some air pockets may still remain in corners (or depending upon how clothes are filled in the bag); but this is just me being too greedy!

Great purchase.
on 7 November 2013
Does exactly what it says on the packet ,They were larger than I realised which was great.Yes I would recommend these.

Well a few days later and I'm retracting my good review. The bag let air in and today have had to seal it with gaffa tape, only to hear air hissing out of the screw up bit and it's let air in again. Am just sorry if anyone saw my first review, because now I wouldn't recommend them!
Just sorry I don't seem to be able to remove the 5 stars!
on 3 January 2012
Using these to store caravan bedding. So far so good. Only small criticism is that it's a bit fiddly when sealing (hence 4*), however, doing exactly what I want them to do.
on 27 January 2012
I wonder if there is a product on the market that does what it says on the pack.

I have followed the instructions on the pack and whilst it appears to work well. Within a very short amount of time of removing the air using my vacuum the bag was soon re-inflated.

The supplier states you can't return unless faulty, does not work count as faulty I wonder!