on 17 September 2011
Nothing to fault on these figures - except indigo star fish's policy of posting each one separatly, yep if you order 6 you get 6 padded envelopes when they would all fit into one.
go figure the sense in that in a world where we are supposed to reduce, reuse and recycle.
on 1 April 2011
These sets are great fun to collect. My children and I love the varying styles.

My only issue is that Amazon only allow you to order 5 figures in total. That's not in one order, that's across *all* orders, there are sixteen figures to collect but impossible to do so via Amazon. This is not stated on the item page.

I understand that LEGO actually implemented the 5 item rule, but as far as I know they only meant 5 in one purchase and not across multiple purchases.
on 29 July 2011
Having got my son interested in Lego, these minifigures are a great little item to build up his collection as with some sets you don't normally get lots of minifigures these one's are brilliant for adding another dimension to Lego play. The fact that they vary in design and come with accessories add's an element of imagination to your child's play time, i.e. the Alien from out of space with his laser sword having battle with an Indian Chief and his spear. It's a shame you can't choose which one you buy but I suppose that is half the fun, so you may end up with multiples of the same ones. I recently found my local entertainer toy shop do actually label some of them so if your in need of one or two to complete your collection you don't have to spend hours feeling/squashing each packet to make sure you are getting what you want ;o) We've now completed our set and have moved on to Series 4!
on 20 June 2011
got these for my sons aged 10 and 13 and they were delighted with them its a lego figure on a stand and they are trying to collect the full set it was great to get them on amazon as they sell out very fast in argos and tescos the price was the same
on 25 October 2011
These figures are easy to fit together as an adult, smaller fingers may find it more tricky.
They are good for talking about people from different cultures or things people do if you are using them for educational perposes but really they are just fun to collect and put together!
VINE VOICEon 14 March 2011
I've got very fond memories of spending many an hour (actually several hours), contently, playing with Lego. The 'fun' of Lego has never faded, and those little blocks of plastic have stood up incredibly well to shifting fashions, as well as the ambitions of imagination and ambition ('now I just need a block that's 'x' shaped'?)

Lego Mini Figures (Series 3) is a great slice of the fun. Bags are now 'blind packed', so that you don't know what you're going to get. So, for the collector / completist out there, you may find that you're going to have to buy a few extras, just to get that set... and it's a set, that I think, is more than worth it.

There's real thought gone into the little details. I'll not spoil the fun, but the 'Gorilla' does make me smile.

Unique, simple, fun, durable and a bit of a bargain collectable (that's not so precious that you won't actually play and pose the lil' Minifigs when you get the chance)

When you consider that you can have these delivered to your door, for not a penny more than the retail in the shops, then there's nothign to think about... Get collecting!
on 13 February 2011
I remember 25 years ago having Lego minifigures so when I found out they'd released new minifigures I stayed up late, after the missus had gone to bed, and ordered a few to be delivered to work.

I've bought them for a photography project I'm working on so won't need to show the missus till I'm finished.

When I bought them they cost £1.99 including delivery... bargain.
on 15 February 2011
My grandchildren have lots of fun collecting them and lots of fun playing with them.
AND they will still by around for their children!
on 19 March 2013
As with all Lego this product was very expensive for what it is. My son does love the figures but they are tiny - the pack looks like you are getting lots but in actual fact is only the size of maybe a cigarette packet.
on 19 February 2011
What is there to say LEGO MINI FIGURES!!!!! I just wish they would arrive in one packet instead of 5.

See one answered question