Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 22 June 2017
This is a great cd I love it done great songs
on 5 March 2011
As a mid 40's man who loves music, I bought this CD as there were a few titles I recognised on the track list.
I never expeced a gem of a CD to arrive and take over my CD player !
This feels like a greatest hits collection ..... and its not !
It is full of infectious R n B hit after hit !!!
Dynamite, Break your heart, Dirty Picture - with Keisha, Come on girl, Shes like a star and Higher - as a solo single ..which stands well as a solo song.
Well done Mr Cruz .... Im converted to a FAN !!!!!
on 9 May 2011
This is by far one of my favourite albums. It has some banging tunes (obvious ones being break your heart, dirty picture, dynamite) others being Forever Love and loads of others. Some are more upbeat than others which gives the whole album a good balance. If you like any of his singles, i suggest you buy this album, you wont be disappointed.
on 21 October 2012
I bought this album for my 10 year old nephew who is obsessed with the song "Dynamite".
I played it before I gave it to him,just to check for the odd explicit lyric that may have crept in. I am pleased to say it passed the test. I was also surprised to find that I knew most of the tracks on the album - subconsciously they must have stuck somehow.

Album is full of catchy RnB/Dance/Pop tunes that lyrically might not be enlightening, but do get you in the dancing mood.

I'll be ordering my own copy now as my nephew has refused to let me borrow his!
on 9 June 2011
Before I purchased this album I was not sure what music actually belonged to Taio Cruz. Yes I had heard of him but had not paid much attention. Then, my interest was brought about due to my two little girls aged 3 & 5 who kept singing, Higher. So I thought I would download it for them. Once I looked on Amazon and checked his albums out I recognised some of the other song titles and making good use of the chance to listen before you buy I knew I just had to have this album. It's brill, suitable for dancing, parties, housework and running. Not suitable for sitting still!!! it really gives you a lift. Would recommend this album without hesitation. Great price too.
on 12 January 2011
OMG having heard several of Taio Cruz's tracks I decided to by this album and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Taio does not fail to deliver his edgy style and great vocals. It has not come out of my cd player in the car as yet and I will be pumping it for a good while longer.

I would definately recommend that you purchase a copy as you wont be disappointed:-)
on 20 August 2011
This cd is like one of the songs listed on it : DYNAMITE.
Apart from the track I mentioned before, it contains such hot numbers as: "Break your heart", "HIger" or "Dirty picture".
The whole package is one of the best dance recordings I have in my collection. Two thumbs up.
on 25 August 2013
I'm liking the hits more & more esp when working out or chilling. More of the other hits which he has done with other artists could have been included and tag would ave been awesome. A very good record
on 30 March 2011
This is one of the few albums i can listen to all of the way through without having to skip one or two dodgy songs. Fantastic album for anyone that generally likes Taio!
on 8 August 2011
A great artist, great songs, and a great album.
Not and album for all the family - but a a few great songs!

A must get!