on 4 May 2017
This product smells absolutely gorgeous.
I don't just use it for his fur I also (admittedly) sometimes spray it on my sofa when im out of fabreeze to get rid of any pet smells they may have rubbed on it. (I have a cat and a dog). It works perfectly for the cat as well as for my pup and it is extremely gentle on their skins.
The only problem I have with this product is the yellow tint it leaves on my pups white fur.
He is white and fluffy with brown patches (pomeranian x chihuahua).His lovely white fluffy neck turns yellow after spraying this product on it. I try to comb it out as much as i can but as soon as he's dry there's a yellow tint. Other than that this is the perfect product.especially for the price.
on 19 May 2017
Makes my dog smell lovely, he doesn't like me spraying it on him though as it makes him sneeze, so i find it best if i spray it on his brush then groom him,
on 6 April 2016
I have a Newfoundland who loves to go out in the rain it is not piratical to wash her every time she gets wet and smelly as she is very hard to get dry this dose a good job of refreshing her up and is also good for when we groom her as well it is a bit more expensive than other products but it is by far the best one we have found and our dog dose not seem to mind the smell other ones had her sneezing and running away as soon as she see it
I also think this is the best smelling one and seems to last
on 4 September 2015
I wanted a spray to keep my dogs coat fresh in between baths. The smell of this spray is quite overpowering, my dog sneezes a lot when I put it on him. It does last a couple of days though so that's a plus. The size of the bottle is brilliant, I imagine it will last a long time. I have stopped using it as I feel the smell too overwhelming for my dog and I have found another spray which is not so strong and doesn't seem to bother him.
on 21 March 2017
Love the smell of this on the dogs and we've had loads of compliments on how lovely they smell
on 21 October 2014
Nice but not strong and not long lasting I have had better.
What I mean to say is its very nice but an hour or two later the smell fades to weak or nothing
Our toy poodle sleeps on the bed and furniture and you do not want that doggy smell so a long lasting perfume is what you need.
The previous one I used was way better but postage from that company went up to a silly price.
That's why I tried the Baby fresh
I mean to say if you ladies bought a perfume that faded in 2 hours would you be happy.
on 19 March 2016
this is the most amazing product!! its smells out of this world like baby powder... my puppy smells beautiful!! cant stop cuddling her (which she loves) even my boyfriend says how lovely she smells! gave some to my mum for her 14yr old smelly dog who now also smells beautiful!! definately a must buy! even if you use it as a posh fabreeze for rugs! definately worth the money
on 22 June 2015
I bought this to try although I thought that it wouldn't really do the job just like others I've tried, however, I've been proved wrong.
I have 2 dogs and I spray their blankets a couple of times a week when I put new ones in their baskets, and I use it when I brush them 2-3 times a week. I also spray it on coats and bandanas and doing this takes away the doggy smell. In fact, I'm wondering if it could be used like other freshning sprays on the market, and the baby powder aroma is wonderful. I will probably use it to freshen their crate covers too, so I will be buying more soon.
on 13 September 2017
Great fragrance but doesn't last as long as I would hope. Our dog has a black coat and this spray leaves a powdery residue once dried which is a little dissapointing. That being said I do like this product and it's great for between baths or if we are expecting visitors I give her a quick spray and a brush and everyone thinks she's been to the groomers!
on 8 October 2015
Delivery was quick, but the product itself is only O.K. I diluted the bottle with water as the smell after 2/3 sprays is quite sickly but even sometimes that's not enough to take the edge off it. It does leaves my dogs coats smelling great but the scent doesn't last but that could be down to the fact that I have diluted the mixture.