on 12 May 2013
I thought this would be watery and perhaps not that great but gosh was I wrong. This stuff is fantastic it really works. Dogs smell lovely. Shining coats and white patches are really white. I have 3 King Charles cavaliers and this makes brushing their long hair a breeze. Very very pleased
on 12 February 2016
This is the same shampoo as my groomer uses and I absolutely love it and my dog smells beautiful when she comes home but with 3 monthly grooming appointments inbetween she need to be bathed as I can't stand the smell of dirty dogs and have tried many shampoos and they are not cheap and the smell is either not even there or after a day has gone so once I had found out what my groomer uses decided to get some and the price of this huge bottle is brilliant this will literally last me probably about about 2 years! I decanted some into an washed out shampoo bottle and so I can keep this in the bathroom instead of the big bottle as that just not practical so that now lives under the stairs, I will add I did have to write on the small bottle with a sharply as I had let it up on the window in the bathroom and my 10 year old son thinking it was shampoo used it to wash his hair'' I told him his hair looked lovely and shiny he was not impressed and went straight in the shower!
I definatley won't be wasting my money on pet shop over priced stuff again and when this eventually runs out I will purchase another!
on 1 February 2017
An excellent detangling product.
We have two cavachons, who love the outdoor life. This means that they come back with black legs and "undercarriage" with a few additional leaves and small burrs attached to their legs.
This shampoo really does detangle the hair, and it has a nice scent as well. Fully recommend this a detangling shampoo
on 26 March 2014
After the wife having pointed out that we were spending more on dog shampoo than human shampoo at local pet store I thought I would give this a whirl. Well, no going back. We have a very curly black hair cockapoo and after washing with this shampoo she has lovely, soft fur and smells great.
on 19 April 2013
I have to wash my dog fairly regularly in the winter months, so get through loads of dog shampoo. I bought this huge bottle as I thought it would last me ages - which I hope it does! I also bought this type as my dog has long and very easily matted hair. I've not yet found a really good product that really does help to detangle dogs hair that's like my dog - very soft, fine hair that's long, catches bits in it that cause knots that lead to matts! If anyone finds a miracle product that does this, please tell me. I even try brushing the shampoo through while I'm washing him, but even that doesn't make much of a difference. It does smell lovely and you don't need a huge amount to wash the dog thoroughly. I've only given 4*'s due to the fact that this is just as good as all other products I've tried - they don't detangle as well as they'd like us to believe.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 November 2016
Smells great and no tangles. But please dont put your dog in water if it is tangled or matted as the matts will shrink and get tighter.
on 18 January 2015
I decided to do a grooming course recently just to maintain my dogs. I have huskies that are freakishly clean and don't smell so don't need to bath them too often! Having said that this lasts for a long time and smells pleasant enough. I have a long haired female and find this doesn't tangle her fur. I do have conditioners but don't always use them. Excellent value for money. Will buy again.
on 8 February 2017
Brilliant shampoo, used on our poodle who hates being brushed,and it works a treat. No matted areas, coat shiny and soft and lovely fresh smell
on 4 July 2014
As this is for two dogs,I did try and ask them if they liked it? Being dogs, a bath is not on their favourite things to do. So I can only say my dogs tangle very easy, especially in rainy weather. The Detangle helps to keep them groomed.
on 16 February 2014
We bought this for our Old English Sheepdog who is in the bath constantly as muck just seems to attract him. It is a good product it has a really rich lather and leaves his coat so soft. As one of the other reviewers said it does have a soapy smell but it does leave your pet smelling clean so what more could you want. Definately recommend for quality and value.