on 13 August 2011
I was a bit doubtful when I bought this as some of the other horse sets are twice the price. In fact I wondered if it was miniature or something! My fears were unfounded as its for full size Barbie. Excellent value for money, and great play value too. Lovely bright colours, extra bits and bods to play with and the doll and horse are very pretty.
16 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2013
The pony and barbie in my opinion are of a lot better quality than many of the similar products on the market and I thought the price was on par with those so I was happy to pay for it.
Bought as a present for a 5 yr old along with 'A pony's tale' DVD, we settled with this above the other pony sets that accompany as we though this was better value for money- essentially its only a barbie set but that's what you expect when you order it.

Fast delivery, no issues.
on 5 January 2013
It took me right back to my childhood (seventies). Doll Movement is limited. Barbie can hardly sit in the horse without falling off, and the scale is totally wrong, her legs almost touch the floor, but None of that was necessarily a surprise. Still, it's a toy, and as a toy, my daughter was (and still is) delighted with it. Her imagination is what makes this toy work, so with that in mind, I'm happy to recommend it!
on 11 November 2012
This is a lovely barbie set. I went for this one because i didnt want to buy the walking barbie horse as i remember when i was little i was soo dissapointed when the walking broke and i played with my nonwalking horse waaaay more than the walking! It looks just like the barbie horse i had when i was little and i know my daughter will love it. However i havnt taken it out of the box yet as it is for christmas.
on 9 November 2012
Great price for a really nice set. All the little extra accessories really make this set great for little Barbie and horse lovers. Bought as a gift for my 4 1/2 year old niece and she loves it. Really nice quality doll and horse, better than i expected for the price.
Recommended!
on 24 September 2016
Great horse & Barbie set. Very pretty doll. My daughter loves it.
on 25 February 2014
Much bigger than it looks in the photos, barbie is full size, massive horse and loads of tat that comes with it for the little niece :) She was a happy bunny.
One person found this helpful
on 13 February 2013
For anyone looking for a present for a young girl then this must be considered a banker. A barbie and a pony - my niece's face was a picture when she saw it. Enough said; brownie points in the bank.
on 18 April 2013
Grandaughters loved the birthday pressie of the eternal Barbie. All singing, all dancing, just what it says on the box and a delight for the young lady of 2013: just as it was in the 1960s.
on 12 January 2014
Brilliant toy at a fantastic price. Good quality and what you would expect. Hasn't been put down since being opened, a winner!
One person found this helpful