on 16 April 2011
I haven't overclocked this RAM as there's no need. Since installing, I've thrown photo processing, HD video editing and games at it, and it's yet to break a sweat. With it being 1600, it leaves a lot more headroom when overclocking a CPU without an unlocked multiplier. All in all, a very solid performer at a decent price.

For those that are upgrading from standard (read: cheap)RAM, you'll not only enjoy the extra performance, you'll also love the oooohhh-factor when you take it out of the box!
on 22 May 2011
The item came packaged really nicely by Corsair and I will admit I was excited by the box containing so much power. As soon as my new motherboard turned up I slotted the RAM chips into the appropriate slots, it was a very snug fit but that just made them feel secure. When booting up my new system for the first time the properties only read about 3.25 Gig as useable making me think I had an error with my RAM chips, fortunately this wasn't the case as it was just me running a 32 bit version of Windows. Installing the 64 bit version unlocked the full potential of this RAM and it has been incredibly useful in my media demanding system, keeping up with my processor and meshing really well.

I was suspicious of the price as it seemed a little low but as far as I can tell it is a genuine Corsair product, one which I'm very happy with.

For reference I use a ASUS PRO/USB3 motherboard and a 3.2GHz AMD Phenom quad core as the basis of my system.
on 4 December 2011
I wasn't sure whether I could afford to get 8GB of memory when I recently rebuilt my PC on a budget but when I saw this quality product at such a good price the decision was made. Great product at a very good price, packaged well and delivered in good time.
on 1 November 2011
Easy install but without instructions. High performance. The heat spreaders doesn't get in the way when plugging more than 1.
on 16 April 2011
I am pleased with the ram, it came a few days earlier than Amazon said it will which is a good thing, nicely packaged, not bent or broken or anything. I've also managed to over clock it using MSI's Control Centrer and OC Genie Lite. I don't remember what it went up to, but I'm not willing to try it again as when I restarted my pc it wouldn't power back up, so I reset the BIOS, and i'm keeping it at stock speeds. Haven't had any slow downs in my programs yet, so this is another thing I am very happy with, except for the little "my pc just died moment"
on 21 June 2011
There is not much to say about this memory except that it functions well and has not caused any problems with the running of my computer. Easy to install. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 7 May 2013
Already owned this RAM in the 3 x 2GB triple channel flavour and carried it over from an old rig. I've just bolstered it with 8GB (now a total of 12GB) and it still doesn't disappoint. It's got no fancy heat spreaders, no crazy graphics, but it does the job, and it does it well.

If you're not crazily into over-clocking and are looking for a good set of well-priced RAM, you could do a lot worse.

Just a little word of warning - some people have reported that this RAM will automatically clock itself to 1333MHz (as opposed to the correct 1600MHz). Mine was fine with my setup, but it's worth checking in the BIOS if you do install some.
on 29 April 2013
Had 8GB already, worked fine for years, wanted another 8GB and it made sense to buy matching sticks.

Super cheap now, must be about 3x less cost than when I bought my first 8GB.

Put it in, loaded up, worked fine from the off.

Downsides are I want 32GB now, so I need to buy 4x8GB sticks which means all these 4GB sticks will have to go.
on 19 February 2012
i bought this for a new computer i built and now i have 16 gb of ram for a very good price they work very good and if you want to use all slots if you have 4 dimm slots then you can even if you have aftermarket cooler it will fit in not like other ram that have the big heatsinks so all in all its a good product
on 5 September 2016
Excellent ram, transformed a tired old pc I had at home giving it a much needed boost and boost it did. After choosing next day delivery I had the corsair ram sticks inserted in my home pc and the results where instant.