Customer reviews

Colour: Purple|Change

I've owned this for a month or two now and it's still perfect. I was a bit concerned that the silicone would wear on the bottom of the spoon. I use this for heavy baking jobs so it gets put through its paces, and its better than a wooden spoon in my opinion, and also a lot cleaner as silicone is non porous.

I would definitely recommend this. It might be a little pricey for a spoon, but it's very good.
on 19 March 2017
I found my plastic spoons were scratching my non stick pans so I though I would try these new silicone utensils. I bought the spoon and the slotted spoon. They feel really nice in the had with a good weight and are really grippy. The bowl area is a little smaller than the plastic utensils I have used in the past probably about normal wooden spoon size. Will definitely buy more.
review image review image
on 27 June 2017
Use this pretty much everyday – it's great for getting into the corners of pans and trays because the silicone squeezes into the gaps. Then straight in the dishwasher.
on 7 March 2017
I cant think of anything fascinating to say about a spoon other than its a very good one and if you want a silicone spoon I can highly recommend this one.
on 5 April 2017
such good quality and design that I am in the process of replacing all my kitchen utensils with products from this range, well worth the cost
on 10 April 2017
It is really small, the handle and bowl of the spoon. I wanted it for serving when plating up meals. It nearly falls into my casserole dish! Expected it to be much larger for the price. Seen it a lot cheaper elsewhere since. Very disappointed
on 16 January 2017
We already had one of these but since they are really good we ordered another one. It is hard enough so it won't bend and that is what I needed.
on 3 August 2017
Great spoon, use it almost daily and it still looks like new. Would recommend
on 31 July 2017
Does the job perfectly,

Haven't had it burn on food or anything.
on 17 July 2017
Silicon spoon for cooking non marking and very useful

See one answered question