on 2 April 2018
I don't know what to say that's fair. Some batches of batteries are simply dud, some are stored incorrectly and won't function. Rather than a pack of 5, I got 3 packs of 2, for 6 batteries total - bonus!
However, literally none of them had any charge on them. I tried all 6 with no joy. The old battery I wanted to replace was still showing charge (although not enough voltage to make the device function).
I reordered a different brand from Amazon (and a different seller), and these were absolutely fine.
I called Amazon customer service and got a full, no-quibble refund on these - I don't even have to send them back.
I'll put this down to bad storage or a bad batch. Amazon were very reasonable in refunding me.
on 18 November 2017
Bought these to go into my smart things motion sensor and they don’t fit properly!

However my fault as I didn’t read the instructions for smart things- which does say Panasonic or Duracell

Nothing wrong with the batteries, so really an impartial review as not used them
One person found this helpful
on 9 March 2017
Bought these for a few smart home devices, I only buy good quality batteries as I can't risk having my expensive smart home kit ruined by some cheap sub standard Chinese batteries.So they may be a little more expensive than some but can you risk them destroying your items?
on 17 March 2018
I'm sure the batteries are fine, and I got 3x twin packs (total of 6, not 5), *but* they don't fit SmartThings Motion Sensors - I should have read other reviews first! The shape of the narrowed base is slightly different, and doesn't contact the terminals in the sensor - I don't know which is at fault, either these for not conforming to a standard, or the sensors.
on 23 April 2017
I brought these as a replacement battery for my mares puck dive computer and they are just what i needed and alot cheaper than the ones for the dive computer from dive shops. I will update and let you know how long they last for.
on 30 March 2015
Arrived on time and as described. These were energiser as some reviewers apparently received different brand. Good quality and long life. Used in a bike computer in cold conditions which is always tough on a battery.
One person found this helpful
on 10 May 2017
actually got 6, 3 packs of 2 so not complaining.
The batteries are fully charged, do what i need them o do and are cheap! what more can you need?
on 23 February 2018
its a battery what else can i say ,
on 4 August 2013
Needed two batteries but bought the five as I know these have a long shelf so I can keep the others for spares for the future.
They last a long time in the appliance so I am very pleased with the product. Buying five means the work out quite cheap.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2014
The same as another reviewer I received Duracell batteries instead of the Everyready ones advertised. Whilst I am not sure there is any actual difference in quality, seller should either change the image and wording on the ad or sell what is shown. Isn't that misrepresentation otherwise??
Apart from that goods arrived promptly and well packaged, all for 11p postage! Great!
2 people found this helpful