Customer reviews

on 6 December 2017
a*
on 3 July 2013
The sleepover girls enjoyed it it had variety and they seemed to enjoy listening to it in between other music
on 11 October 2011
My daughter loves this CD and plays it constantly not just for sleepovers! Very topical songs to sing along to!
on 8 July 2011
I bought this cd for my 7yr old daughter and she loves it! Cd 1 has more rock music on (High School Musical, Hannah Montana etc) and cd 2 has songs of the Disney princess movies amongst others (Toy Story and Monsters Inc etc). Even my 3 and a half year old bops around to the songs. Good value for money and a very nice variety of music!
on 26 April 2011
Great CD, my daughter loves it, has all her favourite disney stars on it, don't mind listening to it myself in the background when she is playing it on her CD player.
One person found this helpful
on 14 February 2011
A variety of songs. My daughter doesn't watch HSM etc but has enjoyed the tunes none the less! The film song cd is also good! She has it on continual repeat..........
One person found this helpful
on 15 June 2013
My daughter absolutely loved this.

It has been played over and over again, and still the sound is good.

Very good and would highly recommend it