on 5 February 2015
Cheap and does not work properly. User interface not intuitive.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2013
It was a present for my daughter and she says its brilliant. Very easy to use and stylish. I would recommend to others.
on 5 September 2014
It wasn't the easiest kitsound I had, for some reason the first time you use it is quite complicated but was fine afterwards. It doesn't display the names of the stations, just the numbers but for the price it costs, it has quite a good sound.
on 14 March 2011
The sound is pretty good for the size and has a nice bass as well. The item is pretty stylish.

++++++ Nice sound, clock display good, charges my iphone 4 !

------ I hate that it starts playing my itunes everytime i put it in. Surely this feature needs to be removed so it start playing songs only when i press some button.
No way to use the same song as alarm everyday. It just starts playing whichever song was paused or stopped.

All in all a nice item but can be the best out there with a few minor tweaks
on 8 April 2013
Just love it sound is great and a clock is a bonus, I have mine in the bedroom so i can lay and listen
on 6 April 2011
This is a great little sound system for Bedroom/Kitchen and has the added bonus of charging my iphone while I use it. Well worth the price!
on 18 March 2011
starts playing music as soon as you dock, meaning you wake the house up if you get to bed after everyone else. to get passed this you have to mute it before you dock. the alarm volume is also too quiet and would not wake me up!
at least it actually charged and paired with my iphone 4 though!
on 16 August 2011
Initially bought the Kitsound Xdock clock radio for my wife's new iPhone to replace an elderly bedside clock radio which was sadly failing. The new kit is great but for the past couple of weeks I have moved it from the bedside to the kitchen and have found it has re-awakened my radio awareness and that I can readily tune in to my local radio station while working at the computer in the kitchen, or indeed listen to music from an iPod. And the iPod or iPhone is always charged. Might well have to purchase a second kit for the bedside. Major disappointment is that the time display disappears while the radio is on, in favour of showing the station you are tuned to, and if you wake during the night the time display is not very bright, and therefore difficult to read. Otherwise great value with reasonable sound quality. In the kitchen it's a wow, and just maybe we'll have to have a second one!
on 3 November 2013
This item was a present for nephew, he was overjoyed with it as he can wake up his music or radio.
on 24 December 2014
I don't get much use any more out of my 5th Gen ipod (30 pin) I bought back in 2006, I have the 60GB video ipod with the track wheel. All of my music is stored on there and wanted a way to listen to it as I can't in my car. I wanted something sleek and small to use in the kitchen to play my music and to listen to the radio to replace the big bulky radio I had that was taking up valuable space I could be using for preparing food. It's small light and sleek. I can't comment on the alarm function as I only use it for the radio and to use my ipod. I am very pleased with this purchase.
review image