on 15 October 2017
Comfortable, good for walking on concrete slipways
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 October 2012
Really happy with my purchase. When they get wet they do keep your toes and feet warm. Comfortable fit. Easy to put on and take off and feel secure while you're wearing them.No loosenes or anything. Only had them around 3 or 4 weeks so regards durability I've yet to see how they last. Overall at this stage, very happy with these boots.
on 2 May 2013
Very good service pleased I ordered them last time my daughter went on a sailing course we had to dry trainers all the time! Pleased I ordered the size I did as she was between two sizes I went for the smaller size and they were perfect.
on 15 April 2012
I needed these shoes for wading into the river to get a boat in and out of the water. They needed to be fairly robust, comfortable, non-slip (on muddy slipway) and also needed to be suitable for rowing in and keeping my feet warm in the winter months of training; they fulfil all of these requirement. The company that supplied them was very helpful.
on 17 July 2014
These boots (they cover the ankles unlike shoes) fit my average size 9 feet snugly and comfortably.
I use them for dinghy sailing and when I inevitably capsize they stay on as they are well secured with a velcro strap which has generous stickage area - so it's not going wear out any time soon.

The sole could be a little thicker as you can feel stones through it, but I am not going to drop a star for that.
Excellent value.
on 5 July 2012
These were bought for my daughter as she was learning to windsurf and also sails. She has found then invaluable for keeping her feet warm, protecting them from stones and hardsurfaces and being able to grip on slippy grp surfaces. She has very narrow feet and finds that they fir fine due to the velcro strap across the top of the foot. Delivery was a tad slow (arrived 1 day after the max expected delivery date) which was disappointing.
on 4 January 2016
I'm a water sports coach and have tried many different shoes over the years. For their price, I can't fault these, I've had them for a good few years and have used them well. They have fallen off once or twice but they are holding out well. If you're looking for decent shoes at low cost - these are well worth it!
on 18 July 2015
Kept loosing my swimming shoes in the mud. After using these with my typhoon drysuit, I've not had one come off yet. Saves alot of worry, time fishing shoes out the mud, or catching up with a drifting shoe after practicing my self rescue in my sea kayak. Very comfortable and well made. Would highly recommend.
on 17 July 2013
For the amount these cost, they are absolutely brilliant!

they are comfortable and lightweight but reasonably tough with it.

I have done a seasons kayaking in them so far and they have held up fine, would reccomend!
on 13 August 2014
Great product at a really good price. I'll have to wait and see how they stand up to wear when I've been kayaking in them a bit longer, highly recommend the seller
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse