on 8 March 2017
Love the Product! I have placed a second order for my Mum & Dad and another pair for me as I suffer with cold feet. The insoles really keep the warmth in the shoe and feet feel really comfy and toasty! highly recommend it!
on 29 December 2012
My wife suffered a stroke last year and this has caused hypersensitivity in her feet. She feels the cold through the floor but these insoles insulate her feet so everything remains warm.
on 17 December 2012
I was hoping that these insoles would be extra thin so that my shoes would still fit. They are the same thickness as normal de-odourising/cushioning insoles - a bit too thick for me to use them as intended. The sizes marked on them were very different to my shoe and the feet were actually given the wrong label... the left shoe's insole was labeled 'Right' and vice versa. They obviously used a standard print template where the marking are on the bottom but in this case the foil needs to be on the underside.
on 9 November 2012
I wear wellies regularly in the winter and always have cold feet!! these insoles keep my feet toasty!! just be careful when you cut them as i found the sizing on the small side.
on 1 February 2013
I wanted these for a pair of snow boots which didn't have a good insole. I didn't use the shapes on the insole as a guide....I just removed the insole from my boot and used that as a template. Brilliant. I now have cosy toes. It stops the cold seeping up from the icy ground.
on 20 February 2012
These warm thermal insoles will keep your tootsies toasty warm and dry throughout the winter months. If you want warm happy feet then these are the ones to buy.
on 24 March 2015
I bought these to go in wellies and they are great, they do exactly what they say on the tin, no more cold feet while watching my son play rugby on a sunday morning
on 25 June 2013
A good product that works but the instructions need to be much better written - maybe something's lost in translation.
?
on 21 February 2016
Bought to use in my wellies. I cannot have my feet get cold while wearing wellies because of a nerve condition and so bought these to see if they gave adequate protection. They are ok if I am on the move, but if stationary for any time I begin to feel the cold from the ground. But for short periods they give some protection to me.
on 13 February 2016
For the money these are a great way to keep your feet warmer.
Easy to cut to size and fit in well but i have found that they do come out easy when you remove your foot from the shoe.
I suffer from cold feet when cycling and decided to try these out. I use decent cycling socks but i do not have any winter cycling shoes.