Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change

on 2 June 2017
I was a bit worried about it being naff and cheap looking but it's fantastic. Huge too! I'm sure the gift's recipient will love it.
on 26 October 2013
My wife, a big Who fan, loves it and now demands the teapot to match. Not sure if they'll ever be used, but look great on display
on 12 April 2011
Doctor Who: Official Annual 2011 A fantastic addition to any Dr Who Fans collection, a little hard to drink from but still fantastic.
on 17 November 2011
This is a lovely piece. Its a gift for my other half who's a Dr Who fan. She will love it.
on 9 April 2011
Unlike several reveiwers of this mug (c'mon 'fess up), I BOUGHT IT FOR MYSELF!! As a matter of fact, I bought 2 so that my much suffering other half could have one as well. Now, I have to point out that I am only an adult as a direct result of my having had too many birthdays. In my mind, I'm 14 year old fan of the show and have spent £100's and £100's on 'toys' (which I prefer to call 'collectables'in front of grown-ups) since the show came back in 2005. These mugs look the part and they will keep my hot drink hot whilst I'm busy wrapped in the latest adventure. The lid will stopped my dunked biscuits from falling into the tea while I'm waiting for a gap in the programme to enable me to locate my mouth.. My poor old boyfriend has had 33 years of my belief in the Good Dr and his battles against evil, going all the way back to Tom Baker. At my time of life, I have watched since William Hartnell and while not quite as scared of the Daleks as I was, I can remember all that tat we were allowed to buy in the 60' & 70s. So I can say that this mug is the best Dr Who mug I have ever seen. The merchandise seem to genuinely be improving since 2005 and let's hope the powers that be keep it that way. I just hope my army of Daleks don't destroy the mug too quickly.
33 Comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2011
I bought this mug as a Christmas gift for a friend and another friend has already bought herself one after seeing it. One uses it functionally as a mug and the other uses it as an ornament. It feels solid and looks great.
on 5 February 2011
This mug is a must-have for any Doctor Who fans! Unlike the other mugs I've seen which have just an image of TARDIS printed on them, this one is actually shaped like the famous time-travelling booth. Be warned that it is quite bigger than how it seems in the images, which makes it perfect for a decent tea. I'm not sure what it's made of, but it never gets too hot so it's very practical in this respect.
on 28 April 2012
An excellent buy - a nice sturdy mug that is bigger on the inside than you usual mug :) something every Timelord would be proud to own.
on 6 May 2016
Huge mug! Came in with really nice packaging. Ordered for a friend.
on 11 November 2015
Originally I bought this for my fiancée who like me is a whovian.. I'm contemplating buying a second one as each year we have something doctor who related on Xmas day to go with the special. I wasn't expecting this to be the real deal- which it seems to be so I'm impressed with the price I've paid for it =] it's a decent size mug with quite abit of weight to it I like how the lid is removable so you can keep your beverages hot while watching the doctor. The item was well packaged and came in 2 boxes (as I had other items on my order) the main box was well wrapped with paper surrounding my smaller (non-doctor who related) items which kept the box with the mug in a sturdy place. The box which comes with the mug offers 12 month warranty and an address to send any faulty mugs too. The detail of the mug has a fair amount of detail to it- especially with the TARDIS doors/ paneling I don't know yet if it's bigger on the inside though. The mug was tightly packed with polystyrene and a plastic bag =] I'm so impressed with it if I'm being honest I might have to get me one