Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.26

on 9 August 2017
One of Anne frasiers better thrillers. I kept changing my mind about who had killed the family. Lots of twists and turns. An enjoyable read.
on 24 June 2017
As with the previous books I have read by this author , I found it almost impossible to put down. A roller coaster ride of twists and turns which keeps the reader guessing to the very last.
on 28 June 2017
I found another of this author's books through the amazon recommendations and enjoyed it very much. This one was a different style but equally gripping.
on 26 January 2013
I could not sleep one night , so I took the kindle and read it all in one go,, could not put it sown fab book,,
on 12 March 2013
Good story line and a few bits that really got your pulse racing. Story did lose its way for a bit, however did not impact to heavily on the read. Def worth a read.
on 18 October 2015
This was the sixt book I red by this author. I loved her previous books. This one, I must say was disappointing.
The plot seemed far fetched and the characters were lacking to say the least.
At times I was confused at what was happening or simply couldn't understand the reason behind some if the things the characters were doing.
If this was written by author I wasn't familiar with, I don't think I could of finished reading it. It's like watching a bad movie, you want to turn it off, but at the same time want to see how it will end.
Not the worst book I have read, but it wouldn't be any where near best ones either. Just ok.
on 5 August 2016
Arden is more than confused, more than conflicted, more than broken. Fury is FBI he is in love with a woman that doesn't recognise him. The whole story is a great twisting thrill ride
This author has never let me down she only writes a great read
on 8 November 2016
I just can't get enough from Anne Frasier!

This was a real psychological thriller with twists and turns that left me feeling dizzy. A great plot, twisted and kept me guessing throughout x
on 27 May 2016
Sketchy plot, sketchy writing. Absolutely awful. Steer clear of you value your time. This story had no direction and the characters had no character.
on 19 August 2016
This Anne Frasier book kept my mind working overtime until the very end. Brilliant read and I can't wait to read the next one