Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.98

on 6 April 2015
My review I just love your books .start what I thought was your first book and read 9 of them before this one .I have already told everyone about your books .can not wait to see how Michael and Rhonda get on. My rating is a 5
on 13 November 2009
In such a short book and a series aimed at emergent readers, you'd think it would be hard to fit in a decent story, but this little book manages to pack in a couple of murders and a love story all in 90 pages. Reasonably paced, if not too in depth, it's a good, quick read and a break from the heavier crime fiction tomes
on 27 July 2016
WHAT I THOUGHT

Blood Red Roses is an okay crime novella but it’s nothing special. I read the author’s novel Dark Flight years ago and have never read any more of her books so I was intrigued when I recognised the author’s name. The novella stands on its own. You really don’t need to have read any of the author’s books or know anything about the characters. The plot is a bog-standard stalker turns murderer so there’s nothing particularly original. The method of murder by strychnine poisoning is quite gruesome and not something I’ve come across before so it was quite interesting. I didn’t know who the killer was so his identity was a revelation I didn’t see coming. Overall, Blood Red Roses wasn’t bad and I read it in one sitting but the novella didn’t seem to have much point which was disappointing.
on 4 October 2013
A much shorter book that l read in less than a day, think her other ones are better but worth reading as there is a continuing story line
on 19 April 2015