Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

8,965
Size: 16GB|Colour Name: Black|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on 19 February 2016
Good quality item at an affordable price. No real issues of note, however the item is very small and does not feel particularly strong. I would recommend keeping this in a case of some kind. There is no protection for the exposed connection end. It is for these reasons why I award 4 stars instead of 5. If you accept the failings of this item, you get a very useful memory stick for a budget price.
on 13 May 2016
I have a few of these, great product, reliable.
Delivery from Amazon was fast too.
SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-FFP Cruzer Blade 16 GB USB Memory (Frustration Free Packaging) - Black
on 24 November 2015
16gb flash drive, disguised to look like a 64. cheap rubbish. Dont' Buy this item. waste of money and time. the worst part was I have only realized that this is a 16gb drive after the return date has expired. SanDisk ruined their reputation with this drive. DON'T BUY THE 64GB Model.

UPDATE

I have been in contact with an Amazon representative and I explained my issue with them, I was sent an identical replacement for this item, lets just hope this one works.
on 24 May 2011
I have purchased a few of this usb pen as it is so compact and stores a lot of my data/files. The great thing is data transfer is fast and there is even a small hook on it to attach to keyrings etc. The only down side is there is no cap to cover the top end of the usb pen but I would have lost that anyway. Very pleased.
on 12 September 2014
Bought to use with my xbox 360, but doesn't work. I'm able to install one game but not more comes up with a game error which is not true. Tried searching online for a solution but nothing resolves the situation. If you're going to use this on a PC then there's no problem with it which is what I know use it for as it doesn't work for its intend purpose.
on 1 September 2015
I wont give it 5 stars, because i dont 'love it' as its just a boring plastic USB memory stick.
It has served me well and is good, fast and reliable and it has let me boot and install Windows, Mac OS X, and various flavours of Linux off it, which makes installation wayyy faster.

There's not much more to say about them, it doesn't do much, no LEDs or anything, just works, buy it.
on 20 November 2012
Please be aware that although the box says 16gb you only get 14.90gb max
also that it contains something called club scandisc (which reduces its memory to 14.89gb)
and yes, its very very slow.
on 8 March 2014
The product dimensions are as displayed. The product is compact, very light, and is easy to use. Along with, the price and the memory being rather competitive, in comparison to others. The delivery for the product is on time, perhaps early than expected. However, the casing of the product is a concern. As the casing does seem rather fragile, and not durable in comparison to the previous models used by myself.
on 9 February 2015
Not the same style as in the image, but its a USB Flash drive and 16GB as described... it fits in the side of every TV I have tried (great for watching films on)... not alot more to say really. Satisfied with this product.
on 17 May 2016
Was searching for USB 3 thumbdrives not USB 2. The one star is not so much for the device but for crap information from SanDisk - Nowhere on the page (that I can see) does it say whether this is a USB 2 or 3. I assumed in this day and age it would be a 3 - silly me!