on 14 July 2012
These socks are gorgeous, I wear them all the time and will have to purchase some more for Winter. Great quality as well.
on 13 February 2015
I take a size 4 in shoe. These socks were rather tight on the legs and not particularly long. Look very nice on the outside but all the fibres caught on my toes as I was putting them on. Glad I only bought one pack. My previous knee high Pringles fitted much better.
on 6 June 2013
Living in a rural area and walking dogs every day, I need warm, comfortable knee-high socks. I also like them to look smart and attractive, with a multi- coloured pattern that will work with different coloured shoes. These tick all the boxes. I bought black but will be ordering the other colours too.
on 4 February 2013
These socks look smart, are comfortable and stay up, they wash well. Arrived promptly and are good value for money.
on 13 December 2013
These Knee High Socks deserve the 5 stars! Excellent quality and exactly as described. Definitely extremely pleased with the socks.
on 4 March 2013
Very pleased with my Socks washed beautifully
stayed in shape
Lovely quality product feel nice on my legs
Colours where great
an overall great shopping experience
on 12 January 2014
Very happy with these socks. Good quality and a good price for 2 pairs. Only comment is that they are quite rigid at the cuff - maybe I have fat calves!
on 12 June 2013
Delighted with these cost socks, glad I ordered them as great fit and would certainly order them again. Highly rec.
on 16 December 2014
Lovely warm socks. Perfect fit. Stay up all day. Not tight. Excellent and good value.
on 7 July 2014