on 30 March 2015
What a great series, why have I only discovered it now? I didn't like the old Ben 10 as I though it was focused at a much younger audience. This on the other hand is very accomplished in terms of the animation, story line and characters. Best described as a mix of Aliens, X-Files, Batman and Teen Titans.

Only £15-20 for a lot of great material. Why didn't they only make a limited amount like the Spiderman, X-men and Batman box sets. This would have made it even more desirable as one guy from Germany is selling the Spiderman box set (new) for £400. Madness!!!!!!
on 24 October 2011
I haven't watched the DVDs yet as it's a birthday present for my Ben10 mad son. I just wanted to tell you this:

In South Africa, the only Ben10 Alien Force DVDs available are the first 3 (so, season 1). We can already buy the Ultimate Alien season 1, but not the Alien Force seasons 2+3. Season 1 costs ZAR 200 as a boxset which is about £17. If you can find the boxset that is - generally you can only buy the DVDs loose here, varying from £8 to £13 each depending on where you go.

So Amazon is selling this boxset, with 3 seasons - 2 of which aren't available in our country - for just over £20 which isn't that much more than what we pay just for 1 season.

In other words... great bargain!
on 1 April 2014
After watching the first Ben 10 series I just had to buy this box set too. I had seen a few episodes on TV as my younger brother is also a fan. Love the show, love the box set and don't think I'll get tired of watching it! Excellent characters, story and humour! Absolutely brilliant, even for older kids, like this 19-year-old!
on 26 November 2015
The box set was described as in "very good condition", but the box was actually quite battered. Perhaps some damage occurred during delivery as it was a heavy item packed in only a Jiffy bag! However the four corners of the box under the lid were all torn so they must have been like that before the item was posted. Having said all that, the price was very good... I just wish the description had been more accurate.
on 25 July 2012
My 4 and a half year old daughter loves these. I worried that it would be too old for her but we watch it together and I explain whats going on and why anywhere needed but as she is very bright & well brought up she gets most indignant at the naughty aliens. Lol. Well worth the money. It's not glorified violence it has the whole good behaviour versus bad behaviour; acceptable and not thing going on. So paranoid mom that I am didn't mind princess watching the DVD's. They look good to so would make a good present.
on 31 March 2015
for the money, an absolute no brainer. In terms of content, as others have said its a bit darker than the other Ben10 series. That said. both kids loved it!
on 6 June 2015
My five year old loves this boxed great. Arrived on time, packed well. Well worth its price the hours of entertainment it has provided.
on 4 February 2016
It took me a while to warm up to Ben 10. But now I think it's really cool.
on 25 December 2010
Bought this as a christmas present for my little boy who is 5 years old and he loves them!!...... He can't wait to start watching them all over again and again!!

As always received on time from Amazon....EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 19 July 2011
Great value for money for nine Ben Ten DVD's. My son like so many of his school friends loves this kind of animation which is a bit violent, but the heroes seem to have their hearts in the right places.